Jo Byrns @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm embarrased to say I'm a JB fan tonite...taking nothing from Macon co them boys played a good physical game and done whatever they wanted to do....It's been since 04 that I've seen a JB team play that pathetic,,, good job goes out to Macon county ! JB you boys bettr get your stuff together cause if you play like that the rest of the year you may not make the playoffs much less be in contentions of a district title....no fire, no emotion ! JB has alot to prove now !

I'm embarrased to say I'm a JB fan tonite...taking nothing from Macon co them boys played a good physical game and done whatever they wanted to do....It's been since 04 that I've seen a JB team play that pathetic,,, good job goes out to Macon county ! JB you boys bettr get your stuff together cause if you play like that the rest of the year you may not make the playoffs much less be in contentions of a district title....no fire, no emotion ! JB has alot to prove now !

Take it easy, Macon County will be a good 4A team this year.

They got beat by a better team.

I agree with Croz, Macon is a good team this year. A game like this will only make you better as the season goes along. You all traveled, played a bigger school and a better team.

logger it was great to meet you last week at the jamboree.

Now to this contest:

I see a shootout in the making. I honestly feel like this could be a "last team with the ball wins" type of game. Macon County will not be able to slow down Jo Byrns high octane offense. Adkins & Traughber are both Mr. Football favorites. Macon County will have success against Jo Byrns defense as well. Grace is as good of a quarterback as you'll find and Manning is an outstanding player as well.

My prediction:

Jo Byrns: 35

Macon County: 28

You were close...HOWITDONTKNOW2 :roflol:

A fantastic performance by the Tigers tonight! They looked solid on both sides of the ball. No turnovers on offense, looking focused and business like. A great job by the O line! Defense looked outstanding against Traughber and the Devils. Great job Tigers, we are proud of you. JB has a good looking team and maybe they weren't clicking on all cylinders yet, and only one turnover, so take nothing away from the Tiger performace. Good luck to JB the rest of the season and expect to see you in the playoffs as usual. Let's keep the momentum going into next week against the Jackets!! Go Tigers!!!