2011 Tobacco Bowl Jamboree

mancoverage

The history of this bowl is one of the best.

I agree seen a great in 1976 Tabacco Bowl Humboldt vs. Franklin County. One of the best games i ever seen. Both teams were evenly matched!Humboldt wins it in the last 30 seconds a pass from Mike Potetee to Mickey Mays in the corner of the of zone! both teams had two great backs Jr. Reid and can't remember the kid from FC but he was a hoss! That is probably the best bowl game i have ever seen!

Edited by zebra99

Macon and Trousdale counties should mercy rule these two upper classification pretenders...and Smith county's B team might beat Upperman!

What are you smoking? Are you saying that Macon Co. (when is the last time ya'll have had a winning season) will mercy rule the Bucs. You little boys playing small ball better be carefull; sometimes the big boys bite.............and bite hard. You are just running that pie-hole :roflolk:

Macon and Trousdale counties should mercy rule these two upper classification pretenders...and Smith county's B team might beat Upperman!

You're nuts, it's been 15 years since Upperman has beat Gville in football, and it's just a jamboree.

Edited by croz6110

You're nuts, it's been 15 years since Upperman has beat Gville in football, and it's just a jamboree.

This is a jamboree folks, not the Super Bowl, LOL. Can't recall TC mercy ruling anyone

in the jamboree. Basically a scrimmage+. Some put all their cards on the table, some don't.

I can't wait to see most of the teams in this jamboree.

Gville has interest in seeing TC and Clay, and I'm anxious to see what progress Macon has made since last year, and I saw Wilson Central in passing league, and I want to see their linebacker in live action, and they have a DT named Lomonzo Matthews who is 6'6" and 385 lbs. and he can move.

I bought three tickets last night.

I can't wait for some action under the lights, even if it is a jamboree.

And, I look forward to seeing some of the other teams.

Agree. It's the closest thing we've got to a football game for a week. Saw some pretty

good action tonite on the Creekbank ( well, actually the practice field.

TC scrimmaged Spring Hill. Guys didn't look too bad. I left at 8:30, think the

Jackets were leading 4-2. SH has some huge linemen, good size overall. TC has

some speed tho, and handled SHs line pretty well I thought.