2011 Tobacco Bowl Jamboree

mancoverage

I'm looking forward to the atmosphere at Hartsville on Sat. It had been a long time since I had seen a game there, but was there for the 7 on 7. I love small town, high school football. I was very impressed with the facilities and love the layout, sorta being in "downtown" Harstville.

Tandem, you say you were up there years ago for the 7 on 7. I'm assuming you were playing with beech. Were you apart of the full contact 7 on 7 passing league game that beech and Westmoreland played up there in 93? It ended up in a small maylay between former Westmoreland graduate and beech head coach Roger Holmes and a Westmoreland assistant coach. That touch passing league game got pretty dang dirty. It was one of the most entertaining passing league games they ever had at the Creekbank.

Tandem, you say you were up there years ago for the 7 on 7. I'm assuming you were playing with beech. Were you apart of the full contact 7 on 7 passing league game that beech and Westmoreland played up there in 93? It ended up in a small maylay between former Westmoreland graduate and beech head coach Roger Holmes and a Westmoreland assistant coach. That touch passing league game got pretty dang dirty. It was one of the most entertaining passing league games they ever had at the Creekbank.

No, I'm older than dirt. I saw a playoff game between Macon Co and Trousdale Co back in the 70's. (We called it Hartsville vs Lafayette back then) That was my first and last game at TC until this year when I was at the 7 on 7 last month.