Perry Co.

teton

Pc looked very bad tonight I am hoping it was just a off night. We couldnt have beat the school for the blind tonight 6 fumbles in one half .......come on man!

Tucker looked good running the ball tonight but the fumbles killed yall, seems like without Mercer Tucker may be trying to do too much by himself. PC defense looked good against the run but a little too much cushion against the pass. McKenzie has a really good QB but I havn't heard too much about him, what grade is he in?

Fixin to head out to Huntingdon for the Jamboree I will give my honest opinion of every team in the morning. I am sure PC is going into this game tonight an underdog. i would love to get a look at WC maybe see some of the LC bunch. I wont be hard to find loudest mouth in the stands but most of my comments are cheers or get em up kind of thing. Not saying I wont give a ref a hard time every now and then. Good luck VIKINGS !!

Considering all that McKenzie lost from last season and scrimmage results I'm not sure why Perry Co. would be considered the underdog seriously. But now that it's over, they were their own worst enemy!!! McKenzie's best offense was Perry Co.'s defense!!!! Way too easy to fool and defeat. Perry Co. did put together two good drives but fumbles were killers in those. The Rebels are taught to tackle the ball and they had several takeaways because of it.

The Rebels had way too many penalties and looked rough on offense a bit!!

After the Jamboree I have to say that Huntingdon was the best looking team on the field tonight. Bruceton was also impressive. McKenzie has a lot of work to do and still won going away so it looks like business as usual in our region!!

Edited by duckman38201

Lol, I don't know why. We looked pretty bad out there tonight. Thank goodness it was just a jamboree. Hopefully they'll straighten up before next week. :flower:

And you didn't look for me too hard, bigster found me.

Since PC has never played the Rebs before don't get too upset. There was a high pucker factor for me and Butchie at the game tonight. The Rebel defense is WELL taught to tackle the ball and cause turnovers. PC went to Turnover 101 tonight. It's one thing the Rebels do. McKenzie needs to work on a LOT of things and PC needs to work on defense in a big way and protecting the ball. Both teams looked pretty flat most of tonight.

I'll have to say that Huntingdon (choke, choke LOL) looked to be the better team there tonight and Bruceton left their mark as well. Everyone else still needs to get back to work in a serious way. I think that some teams are seriously in a rebuilding year (McKenzie is one) and others seemed to be sitting back on their forecast based on last season and returners.

Only two teams showed me what they are all about tonight. And they ain't playing with us ya'll. They are here to do busines in 2011!!!!!! If you were there and have read this post you know who they are!!

Edited by duckman38201

Can anyone say wake up call!!!!!!!!!!! I truly beleive that PC will take tonight's experience and use it to re-focus and get better. PC had a wake up call against riverside last year and then they kicked it in gear. I only think that the same thing will happen. truly believe that the players and coaches have rededicated themselves to concentrating on the little things. Row Vikings Row

Considering all that McKenzie lost from last season and scrimmage results I'm not sure why Perry Co. would be considered the underdog seriously. But now that it's over, they were their own worst enemy!!! McKenzie's best offense was Perry Co.'s defense!!!! Way too easy to fool and defeat. Perry Co. did put together two good drives but fumbles were killers in those. The Rebels are taught to tackle the ball and they had several takeaways because of it.

The Rebels had way too many penalties and looked rough on offense a bit!!

After the Jamboree I have to say that Huntingdon was the best looking team on the field tonight. Bruceton was also impressive. McKenzie has a lot of work to do and still won going away so it looks like business as usual in our region!!

I would have to agree with the Rebels also looking good as well.My take on all the teams based on last night only.Wayne Co and West Carrol.West Carrol looked pretty good and Wayne Co nowhere as good as what Id been reading.But Coach Rice could have been holding back and maybe had some starters sitting.But they didn't look very quick or as good as I thought on defense.Union city -Bruceton.Bruceton looked to be the better team as Union city seems to be as good as Hyde goes.Heard their quarterback hurt a finger and would be out for most of the season if not all of the season.I don't believe the quarterback they had last night will be able to get the job done to be among the elite teams.Too one dimensional.McKenzie looked good.The quarterback threw the ball well and had some good receivers.Looked good overall.Perry Co has a lot of talent but shot themselves in the foot by fumbling.Tucker made several nice runs,only to fumble several times.But PC didn't show their arsenal.In a real game,will be a lot more passing,slants and long ball and throwing to the backs along with Tucker running.I can see the talant.Huntingdon has a lot of speed and some weapons.Not sure what I was looking at from my Falcons.I know a lot of jamborees teams aren't going to show everything.Lake Co surely didn't.But at least in previous years could kinda get a take on what looked good and have a feel if thsi player or that player had played ,would make a difference.So not sure about Lake Co.I know they sat out about 4 players last night .But only two of them would be difference makers in my opinion.All state lineman Amp Crawford didn't dress and also running back Ricky Boyd.So I know Lake Co would have thrown some slants to Rafhael Tyler and some to the running backs which they never did last night.Not sure aboout the quarterback situation .In past years ,Lake Co has had a quarterback that could send out receivers and scramble to pick up 5 yards for a first down.Nick looks to throw the ball well but seems to take a lot of sacks because he can't get out of trouble and the defense can play Rafhael and the other receivers tighter without having to worry about the quarterback taking off.And the punting last night was the worse I have seen in all the years I've watched Lake Co.Looked like middle school punting.10 to 15 yards a punt won't win any games but could help lose a bunch.And the defense was the worst I have seen in several years.At least last year Lake Co would give up 6 yards a run.Last night 40 yards a run .Wasn't very quick getting to the ball.May be able to stop some teams but a speed team like Huntingdon ,the Falcons will have to do a better job with assignments and taking or getting an angle.Some of them won't be able to make a tackle as the faster running backs just scooter past them.I thought Lake Co was the least impressive of all the teams.Based on last night.But to be highly ranked Lake Co.,Wayne Co.,and Union City weren't very impressive.But like I said..just based on last night. We'll see in a real game.

Edited by mrbigster

I heard all stste lineman prospect,Amp Crawford didn't dree due to a medical concern.Hope things work out for him.Lake Co is going to have to have him on the line.With him in the line,would be a big help against a power team like Union city.The speed teams are the teams I'm worried about.Once the scat back break through a hole ,can the linebackers make a play .If not the corners and safeties are going to be doing a lot of chasing or watching .We'll see once the real games begin.After last night,really worried about the defense.

My take on all the teams based on last night only.Wayne Co and West Carrol.West Carrol looked pretty good and Wayne Co nowhere as good as what Id been reading.But Coach Rice could have been holding back and maybe had some starters sitting.But they didn't look very quick or as good as I thought on defense.Union city -Bruceton.Bruceton looked to be the better team as Union city seems to be as good as Hyde goes.Heard their quarterback hurt a finger and would be out for most of the season if not all of the season.I don't believe the quarterback they had last night will be able to get the job done to be among the elite teams.Too one dimensional.McKenzie looked good.The quarterback threw the ball well and had some good receivers.Looked good overall.Perry Co has a lot of talent but shot themselves in the foot by fumbling.Tucker made several nice runs,only to fumble several times.But PC didn't show their arsenal.In a real game,will be a lot more passing,slants and long ball and throwing to the backs along with Tucker running.I can see the talant.Huntingdon has a lot of speed and some weapons.Not sure what I was looking at from my Falcons.I know a lot of jamborees teams aren't going to show everything.Lake Co surely didn't.But at least in previous years could kinda get a take on what looked good and have a feel if thsi player or that player had played ,would make a difference.So not sure about Lake Co.I know they sat out about 4 players last night .But only two of them would be difference makers in my opinion.All state lineman Amp Crawford didn't dress and also running back Ricky Boyd.So I know Lake Co would have thrown some slants to Rafhael Tyler and some to the running backs which they never did last night.Not sure aboout the quarterback situation .In past years ,Lake Co has had a quarterback that could send out receivers and scramble to pick up 5 yards for a first down.Nick looks to throw the ball well but seems to take a lot of sacks because he can't get out of trouble and the defense can play Rafhael and the other receivers tighter without having to worry about the quarterback taking off.And the punting last night was the worse I have seen in all the years I've watched Lake Co.Looked like middle school punting.10 to 15 yards a punt won't win any games but could help lose a bunch.And the defense was the worst I have seen in several years.At least last year Lake Co would give up 6 yards a run.Last night 40 yards a run .Wasn't very quick getting to the ball.May be able to stop some teams but a speed team like Huntingdon ,the Falcons will have to do a better job with assignments and taking or getting an angle.Some of them won't be able to make a tackle as the faster running backs just scooter past them.I thought Lake Co was the least impressive of all the teams.Based on last night.But to be highly ranked Lake Co.,Wayne Co.,and Union City weren't very impressive.But like I said..just based on last night. We'll see in a real game.

A Jamboree Game Is A Gate Attraction...It Doesn't Say Anything About Any Team...They Can Be Just As Horrid As They Are Impressive..One Should Not Bank On What They See At A Jamboree Game. It Gives The Teams A Chance to Be Under The Lights And Get The Jitters Out...I Wouldn't Wanna Face Any Of Last Night's Teams Latter In The Season When They Have Their Mojo Working...But Hey! It Was A Wonderful Evening, Weather Was Pleasant, Concessions Was Too Far Away To Enjoy, And Talking Smack With Old Friends...Hey Good Luck to All Teams That Participated And See Ya When I Can...I'm Looking for A Game To Attend Next Week Because Me Rebels Have The Night Off, Any Suggestions?

A Jamboree Game Is A Gate Attraction...It Doesn't Say Anything About Any Team...They Can Be Just As Horrid As They Are Impressive..One Should Not Bank On What They See At A Jamboree Game. It Gives The Teams A Chance to Be Under The Lights And Get The Jitters Out...I Wouldn't Wanna Face Any Of Last Night's Teams Latter In The Season When They Have Their Mojo Working...But Hey! It Was A Wonderful Evening, Weather Was Pleasant, Concessions Was Too Far Away To Enjoy, And Talking Smack With Old Friends...Hey Good Luck to All Teams That Participated And See Ya When I Can...I'm Looking for A Game To Attend Next Week Because Me Rebels Have The Night Off, Any Suggestions?

I believe your're right.Or at least I hope you are.One team sure seemed to have the mind set that we are here to win,line up and play hard and put on a show.Seemed to have the thought that we don't care what the other teams see.Stop us if you can.And if we play again,will have some new wrinkles added in by then.But still have to stop us. And they were impressive.The Stangs are going to be tough.

Edited by mrbigster

I believe your're right.Or at least I hope you are.One team sure seemed to have the mind set that we are here to win,line up and play hard and put on a show.Seemed to have the thought that we don't care what the other teams see.Stop us if you can.And if we play again,will have some new wrinkles added in by then.But still have to stop us. And they were impressive.The Stangs are going to be tough.

PC beat both UC and Huntingdon in scrimmages last week. Don't know what happened to them last night.