IMAC Predictions

patpride1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time do West and East play today?

Morristown West looked pretty good today.They had Fulton on the ropes the hole game.

you take away few of thoseearly turnover,and Morristown West would have won by more.

How good is Morristown West?We will find out this week,MO-west vs Greenville.

Morristown East got their butts whipped.It looks like another long year for my canes.

We could'nt do anything on offense.Coach Hatcher said that last year problems on offense,

was because Ricker got hurt and he had avery young team.I think we have alot more problems on offense than Coach Hatcher wants to ament.I really think the True Wing-T would help My canes on offense. Our personal upfront is having a hard time protecting Ricker when he try to pass.I know Coach Hatcher will get it fixed, because his offensive has allways score points.

Guy keep you heads-up, it is only one game. GO CANES!

Edited by EASTFAN

After the first week of games, the IMAC looks to be up this year. Every team is 1-0 except Morristown East. I am not sure about the strength of teams played. I think East probably had the toughest opening opponent by far. Next week will provide a better test for several teams. Jeff plays TN high and the already mentioned West versus Greenville match- up.

Well The IMAC is looking up this year

My IMAC Predictions

1.Mo West ( Gotta Throw some love to my former Coach Erik Hutchins and Mo West OC )

2.Sevier County

3. Jeff Co

4 Seymour

5.Mo East

6. South-Doyle ( I see some improvement in my school )

7. Cherokee

8. Cocke County

1.M. West

2.Sevier Co

3.Jeff Co

4.Cherokee

5.M.East

6.Seymore

7.Cocke Co

8.S.Doyle

After 2 weeks of action, the IMAC is looking pretty good. Jeff Co is 2-0 with wins over Heritage (who beat Hardin Valley) and a very skilled TN High team. Morristown West is also 2-0 and beat Fulton bad and Greeneville (which makes them a lot of people's favorite team this week). Sevier Co. has 2 impressive wins, as does Cherokee. The race for the crown looks to be wide open. East is 0-2 and the only winless team in the conference, but they did get the offense going against Bearden.

After 2 weeks of action, the IMAC is looking pretty good. Jeff Co is 2-0 with wins over Heritage (who beat Hardin Valley) and a very skilled TN High team. Morristown West is also 2-0 and beat Fulton bad and Greeneville (which makes them a lot of people's favorite team this week). Sevier Co. has 2 impressive wins, as does Cherokee. The race for the crown looks to be wide open. East is 0-2 and the only winless team in the conference, but they did get the offense going against Bearden.

you are correct but only 2 quality wins in this group. Picture will get much clearer this week as JC takes on SC. The winner will most likely fight it out with Mo West for the conf title? Could the top 3 beat each other up like last year and share the title?? Cherokee and East most likely fight it out for 4th this year. Cherokee being better than most thought while East is weaker than most thought up to this point. I look for East to upset someone b-4 years out.