IMAC Predictions

patpride1

Red81, I will agree with you on the SC v East game and the MW v Seymour game. However, I think that Cherokee will come out firing this week and I am not sure CC has a answer. SC apparently threw the ball all over CC and Cherokee is much the same as SC. Cherokee wins I also think the posters in the JC lockerrooms have already been changed to 2012. I hated to hear that they played very flat in wake of thier former teammate passing but I think they have called off the dogs and pissed on the fire. Playoffs or no playoffs, I think the JC squad has just faced too much adversity this season and they are ready to move on.

While Cherokee does throw the ball, they don't do it nearly as well as SC, and SC's defense is often overlooked because of how potent their offense is. Cherokee-CC will probably be the best IMAC game this week. It will really come down to each teams star player, Krys Cates and Ty Ryans, I think whoever has the bigger night wins the game for their team.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic