Clinton @ Halls Wk 0

92Dragon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton simply put, Clinton.

HOOK EM HORNS GO AC!!!!!!!!

I hope your right 22, but i was a little disappointed in our 5-way scrimmage yesterday at Bradley. Of course my expectations are always high though. We still have alot to work on before the season starts. Hopefully, we will get alot of things corrected before we have to go to Halls. We have a few guys that got banged up yesterday, but hopefully with a couple of weeks of rest, they will be ready to go.

I hope your right 22, but i was a little disappointed in our 5-way scrimmage yesterday at Bradley. Of course my expectations are always high though. We still have alot to work on before the season starts. Hopefully, we will get alot of things corrected before we have to go to Halls. We have a few guys that got banged up yesterday, but hopefully with a couple of weeks of rest, they will be ready to go.

Who was at the scrimmage and what exactly was disappointing?

Dragon92 if yall looked bad against BC that is nothing to worry about. In my opinion they were the most TALENTED team we played last year. That team is loaded with athletes. If Quarles was coaching that team they would be unstoppable. They have the most athletic team in East TN besides maybe Alcoa. They may even have AS MUCH athletic talent as Alcoa. They are loaded with athletes. No reason why OR shoulda beat them last year. Just my opinion.

Thanks 92dragon, we have kinks to work out, but we do have a chance to repeat. 2 of our starting linebackers were out, one sick and one slightly injured. We played a couple freshman in their place, so our def should be even more solid when they return this week. Wish you guys the best, and against BC, just pound the ball IMO

Thanks 92dragon, we have kinks to work out, but we do have a chance to repeat. 2 of our starting linebackers were out, one sick and one slightly injured. We played a couple freshman in their place, so our def should be even more solid when they return this week. Wish you guys the best, and against BC, just pound the ball IMO

pounding the ball is what this team is gonna try to do this yr imo. We don't have the speed we usually have, plus with a line the size of ours, it would be crazy not to try and utilize our strengths.

Was at the Halls scrimmage tonight.....they really have a lot to work on...QB has good range on deep balls but lacks in the short game...Halls maybe had one play of ten yards or more....Oliver spring beat then by 3 TDs and made them like it...Every linemen on Halls team is under 200 pounds..DB'S looked pretty good...Clinton 28 Halls 0