BIG 8 - Week 0

RebelConvert

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talk to people with tears in your eyes, big as horse turds... it don't do a bit of good. Heck I hope your Vikings get a win too Cap, but beating Johnson County is not going to be much to write home about. I would like for the Conference to run the table Week 0.

Roll Tribe Roll

"You talk to people with tears in your eyes, big as horse turds... it don't do a bit of good".WHAT???! Art I believe you spent to much time at Woodstock back in your day. Why would I have tears in my eyes?

A beating of the drums is the sound you will hear when we're walking all over you again this year. What was the score in our game last year? I just can't remember. But i bet you'll never forget. Or did you even go? Or did you wish you had not gone? Why must you pull against our own conference? Be proud of our conference and wish them all well, after all it's a reflection on your team as well. Anyway, go Big Eight and Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!

The score of last years game was 14-41 Indians, and the score the year before that was 27-12 Vikings... so what's your point? Now I have a question for you. Who won the first ever Big 8 Conference Championship? And what kind of reflection are you casting on our conference when you carry a top State ranking all season, run the table on the whole conference, and can't manage to win more than one post season game (not even one the majority of the time) against schools your size?

Edited by Cap1

The score of last years game was 14-41 Indians, and the score the year before that was 27-12 Vikings... so what's your point? Now I have a question for you. Who won the first ever Big 8 Conference Championship? And what kind of reflection are you casting on our conference when you carry a top State ranking all season, run the table on the whole conference, and can't manage to win more than one post season game (not even one the majority of the time) against schools your size?

A big fish in a small pond!!! A pond with a bunch of minnows in it and we are a GREAT WHITE SHARK my friend. If you guys were a little more competitive year after year we might have some competition to help us get better. But, when you play Central(and i feel sorry for those kids-that program is BAD) and Volunteer before the playoffs start, it's like your playing in quick sand when you face 6a schools. Having said that, WE ARE D.B.!!!!!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor old Cap1....The gift that just keeps on giving.

I will give your boys props for being able to beat DB once every 10 years though. Thats 2 times better than anybody else in upper east tn. Whats really embarassing is when you carry a top State ranking all season, run the the table on the whole conference, and can't manage to get past the first round playing a upper east tn. team from your own conference that you blew out in regular season. Thats the ultimate "CHOKE" At least we are loosing to teams in Knoxville and Chattanooga. And don't be stretching the truth to try and prove you weak point. DB does not lose in the first round "the majority of the time". And for the record South leads all upper east tn. teams in first round loses.

Playoff History for Sullivan South

AAA Greeneville W 24-21 Early Round

AAA Farragut L 41-0 Quarterfinal

AAA Jefferson County L 27-0 Early Round

AAA Jefferson County L 47-7 Early Round

AAA Greeneville L 14-13 Early Round

AAA Cocke County L 20-6 Early Round

AAAA Powell W 10-7 Early Round

AAAA Cocke County W 6-0 Quarterfinal

AAAA Cleveland L 21-0 Semifinal

AAAA Greeneville L 35-14 Early Round

AAAA Maryville L 17-10 Early Round

AAAA Anderson County L 21-2 Early Round

AAAA Morristown East L 20-7 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 45-14 Early Round

AAAA Greeneville L 27-15 Early Round

AAAA Greeneville L 52-7 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 38-7 Early Round

AAAA Morristown East W 45-7 Early Round

AAAA Tennessee High L 31-17 Early Round

AAAA Morristown East W 34-13 Early Round

AAAA Daniel Boone W 14-7 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 48-20 Quarterfinal

AAAA Daniel Boone W 39-6 Early Round

AAAA Morristown East L 35-21 Early Round

AAAA Morristown East W 41-21 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West W 41-21 Early Round

AAAA Greeneville W 41-14 Quarterfinal

AAAA Maryville L 48-21 Semifinal

AAAA Cherokee W 49-14 Early Round

AAAA Morristown East W 37-27 Early Round

AAAA Greeneville L 35-28 Quarterfinal

5A Powell W 41-14 Early Round

5A Knoxville Catholic W 14-7 Early Round

5A Daniel Boone W 34-21 Quarterfinal

5A Columbia L 24-0 Semifinal

5A Daniel Boone L 7-0 Early Round

Playoff History for Dobyns Bennett

6A Maryville W 19-14 Early Round

6A Jefferson County W 28-3 Early Round

6A Bearden L 41-35 Early Round

Well now according to TSSAA website DB has only been in the playoffs 2 years. :roflol:

With that said, there is a positive and a negative.

Positive - So much for all that one and done talk. South definately wins.

Negative - What happened to all that history we hear about?

AGAIN, this is all brought to you by TSSAA.