Webb - Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Not to take anything away from Prevo, cause he is pretty darn good, but he is probably running behind the best OL in the state. At least i think so. I coulda ran thru some of the holes they made for him, and im 32 and been out of sports for 14 years lol. Regardless, Maryville looked pretty impressive to me to say the least.

Edited by SweetScience

Not to take anything away from Prevo, cause he is pretty darn good, but he is probably running behind the best OL in the state. At least i think so. I coulda ran thru some of the holes they made for him, and im 32 and been out of sports for 14 years lol. Regardless, Maryville looked pretty impressive to me to say the least.

I watched the game live, and then watched a replay on the W.O.W. network. Prevo can make people miss and then hit the jets.

Speaking of the W.O.W. network coverage - Those guys did a real good job on the commentating. If they could work out a few technical problems they would be better than some of the "commercial" ventures I've seen doing HS football. These are really minor but, learn the correct pronunciation of the names, check the audio levels so both guys are at the same level and get a light on the talent when doing the shots from the press box (stands). Besides that it was really good. The graphics looked good and the camera work was good. Good job Webb! :thumb:

Edited by Red Rebels

i think your getting a little sensitive. What maryville did everyone expected...i wouldnt worry to much about it. I think this webb team will be a better team than last years...may take a few games to get there line going but i think in the end its a better team than last years. From only one game ive seen of maryville this year and very little of what i saw last year on tv against bearden, alcoa, and smyrna i would guess and say the maryville team this year will be regarded as better. Im sure a lot of that rides on next week. Very solid win to start the season..keeping thoes backs contained is tough no matter who it is. Good luck to maryville the rest of the way...very classy program run by a very classy coach. Hopefully we can give ensworth a tough game to give yall some extra ammunition to lay claim as best in state.

im not quite sure why we need anyone else in order to make a claim. If we do make such a claim it will be late on sat night in the first weekend in dec. Edited by GREYRIDER