McKenzie VS Martin Westview

rebelsnook

You guys hear the Dresden coach after the game on the radio he said the view would be mad and then asked who the play next week. radio guy said Mckenzie and he said good I hope they whip that bunch and that they need to be taken out behind the woodshed. If the way the game sounded on the radio was played like it sounded i am glad I stayed home. If neither team can score than I like our chances.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview best find some offense if not this could be a long game for Westview! I am sure Coady is upset and the Chargers will have a hard week of practice! I got to go with the Rebles!

Hey Zebra...They Got 2 Good Uns I Saw..27... And... 8. Just When Them Two Have The Ball, He Needs To Tell Their Team Mates To Just Lay Down..LOl. They Got Caught By Dresden Trying To Avoid The Chargers Who Wasn't Trying To Block!. Tell Em To Lay Down! LOL

Hey Watcher?...Me And Ole Duck, And MckRebel Dad Are Gonna Smoke A Goat, If We Can Find Big Enough Papers. We Thought We Might Tailgate A Lil, Before The Game. And Any Of You Other Hosers Reading This Are Welcome As Well...Mrs. Butchie Really Knows How To Cook..A Look At My Mid-section Would Be Good Proof!...Maybe We'll Do A Add A Dish Deal...I Got Some Catfish That Needs To Be Done Up As Well?....Any Takers?

you guys enjoy the goat. i will be out of town and cant make the game. pitiful game last night. i dont think dresden can be too happy about beating martin middle school. but hey, one in the W column is ok any way you can get it. pitiful game. i love my chargers, and would have liked it better if they showed up for the game. they got a lot of work to do and i am afraid it will be a long year. Thanks for the invite and you fellas enjoy.

you guys enjoy the goat. i will be out of town and cant make the game. pitiful game last night. i dont think dresden can be too happy about beating martin middle school. but hey, one in the W column is ok any way you can get it. pitiful game. i love my chargers, and would have liked it better if they showed up for the game. they got a lot of work to do and i am afraid it will be a long year. Thanks for the invite and you fellas enjoy.

Well I Knew You'd Be Diappointed....Good Luck To The Chargers...Sorry You Can't Make It!..Maybe Next Time..

I can tell you what happened. Looked like a square dance in the middle of the field. I did not see anything from either side. Run middle gain 2-3 yards take a flag and move back 5. CAN NOT pass at all. Hope WV does because they hit DB's better than Rcvrs. WV has two pretty descent backs, 27 and 8, and thats it. Line is huge but slower than X-Mas. We play to our potential and we cruise to 2-0, BANK IT.

Cha Ching!

I have got mckenzie in this one. I went and watch Westview and dresden that game was down right horrible. Neither team deserved to win that night. DResden just had 2 lucky breaks and WEstview couldnt find one. Coady shocked me. The first drive westview was drving down the feilding swapping carries between #27 and #25. Vinson ended up throwing a interception that ended the drive. But neither one of those 2 guys got the ball again!!! Another situation westview down 13-2 in the start of fourth quater 4th and 5 at about the 24 yard line. Coady attepmted to kick a field goal . What is the 3 points going to help in this situation? nothing.. Coady neeeds to pack up his things.. he has given up on Westview