Cloudland vs Andrews

Lander4life

I don't know anything about Andrews, but Coalfield will be TOUGH either way you look at it.

Andrews will have a pretty good team this year. Copper Basin played them last year and won but Andrews was pretty youngso they return a lot of starters with a good rb

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pujo. Off the subject, I saw where some nut was giving the Youth Club coaches grief on the Roan mountain topix. I hate that website. Somebody even started a topic about me. Oh Lord, the things they said were horrible. I didn't know I was hated that bad up here.

Horrible website but i must say i catch myself looking at it from time to time to see what idiots have to say. king i wouldnt worry much about it, it seems you have more friends defending you than the one person that seems to want to bash you.

to the game i think we will be ok friday if we dont turn the ball over. last year andrews lost one game against hayesville and won a playoff game against them. i think we are as good as last years team and more disiplined and we beat hayesville last year. this years team listens and seems to respect the coaches and that is a big step in the right direction. some of last years team showed no respect and that can kill a team as it rubs off on everyone. good luck landers and i cant wait til friday, i am sure the drive back will be worse than the drive down.

Horrible website but i must say i catch myself looking at it from time to time to see what idiots have to say. king i wouldnt worry much about it, it seems you have more friends defending you than the one person that seems to want to bash you.

to the game i think we will be ok friday if we dont turn the ball over. last year andrews lost one game against hayesville and won a playoff game against them. i think we are as good as last years team and more disiplined and we beat hayesville last year. this years team listens and seems to respect the coaches and that is a big step in the right direction. some of last years team showed no respect and that can kill a team as it rubs off on everyone. good luck landers and i cant wait til friday, i am sure the drive back will be worse than the drive down.

From talking to some of

the kids today. after they watched film,they didn't seem to think they would have too much to worry about.

Edited by pujo

I didn't even know the website existed until someone in my ex's family told me about it this summer. It don't really bother me cause I know the truth. It just worries me that if it don't stop my kids will be old enough to read that junk one day. Anyway, enough of that.

Good luck friday Landers!! :thumb:

Gotta be a disapointment to the kids,they were pretty confident they could win this one.Going to Coalfield next week won't be any easier.

Disappointing but no need to get discouraged. Its a tall order to drive 3 hours to play a team with 17 seniors and a 2000 yard rusher and expect to win on their home field. Cloudland is going to get better as the year progresses. They are very young and eventually they will be the ones whipping butt. Just give it time.