Oneida at Greenback

bigearl

Shoot it don't matter if they're from Texas, Florida, China, or Jupiter. They're at Greenback now & if they're 1 of the best 11 then they'll be playing, if not then they'll be watching. Both sides will line their best healthy 11 & knock heads. I think Oneida is gonna be vastly improved from a year ago, I'm betting greenback will be also. This is gonna be a great measuring stick for both squads. This type of game is generally reserved for week 10. Both sides will definitely get to see what needs work early this year. Judging from past schedules both teams have a history of playing this type of game in week 0. Just typically ain't each other. Go get 'em injuns (the orange & WHITE ones) I'm pullin for y'all, even if it is from afar for now.

Just saw the radar for tonight. Looks like it could get pretty sporty in greenback around 8:30 or 9:00. May wanna play the weather delays in this one. Like pit stops in NASCAR, strategy may come into play in this one in more ways than play calling.

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

Shoot it don't matter if they're from Texas, Florida, China, or Jupiter. They're at Greenback now & if they're 1 of the best 11 then they'll be playing, if not then they'll be watching. Both sides will line their best healthy 11 & knock heads. I think Oneida is gonna be vastly improved from a year ago, I'm betting greenback will be also. This is gonna be a great measuring stick for both squads. This type of game is generally reserved for week 10. Both sides will definitely get to see what needs work early this year. Judging from past schedules both teams have a history of playing this type of game in week 0. Just typically ain't each other. Go get 'em injuns (the orange & WHITE ones) I'm pullin for y'all, even if it is from afar for now.

Just some final points...

Since I'm posting...can't go. My schedule vacuums, but I'm happy to have a schedule! :rolleyes:

Did you know Texas was founded by folks from Tennessee. Stephen F. Austin, 1st President of the Nation of Texas. General Sam Houston. Davey Crockett...all from Tennessee. :thumb:

The only bad thing to running that West Coast, passing offense is bad weather. Keep that rain dance up Injun!!!! :thumb:

I hope WBNT doest the right thing tonight. We'll see!

Edited by SmashMouth

Just saw the radar for tonight. Looks like it could get pretty sporty in greenback around 8:30 or 9:00. May wanna play the weather delays in this one. Like pit stops in NASCAR, strategy may come into play in this one in more ways than play calling.

CROW! Where you been man! Leave them corn fields alone and get me some good football info! I'm gonna start making stuff up if you don't!

CROW! Where you been man! Leave them corn fields alone and get me some good football info! I'm gonna start making stuff up if you don't!

Smash you're starting to worry me a little. I just picked the corn yesterday, what are you doing hiding in there watching me? Kinda creepy, I'm gonna start calling you corn stalker LOL. What are you talking about WBNT doing the right thing? What's their options? Either way it goes I'm gonna be up late listening to football tonight.