Westview vs Dresden! Who you got?

westview4sho

Could not have said it better myself..... :roflol:

listen i didnt even tell it all. my dads cousins brother that is down the line and all was the ref and i know for a FACT that dresden parents had a fundraiser just to pay him to make bad calls on westview. good luck gettin the game called your way for the rest of the year. by the way dresden also had pam cooking spray in there water bottles and would soak there uniforms every time they came off to get "WATER". dresden sucks. they had to cheat. and to the guy that called me a moron....... YO MOMMA!!!!!

ok last nights game was full of cheating. i know for a fact that dresden sent spies to video the westveiw practices. also one of the westview parents from dresden sold hodges the play book. last of all the worst was the fact that i saw a dad of one of the dresden players putting on his helmet as they came out after half time. i want a fair game like any other white boy but last night was a disgrace on the lions. go chargers

I have read several posts on Coacht over the past several years..and up until now..I thought "13thman" had the most outragous post of this young season!...WOW...you "thatsmyboy" will forever be a member of the "Coacht Idiot Hall of Fame"! Let me be the first to congratulate you on this unbelievable achievement!! What a dilusional individual!

Ohh my. Everybody in stadium new play book. Run off tackles all night you didn't need a play book. Dresden defense is stout and Westview beside trick play shut Dresden down. Week 0 and both teams offenses will come together. Congrats Dresden

I agree both defenses were stout.As far as the playbook, my wife , bless her heart,even asked me why does Westview keep running up the middle.If she knew what was coming, im sure Dresden did as well

I agree both defenses were stout.As far as the playbook, my wife , bless her heart,even asked me why does Westview keep running up the middle.If she knew what was coming, im sure Dresden did as well

WV needs To find A passing game or it's going to be a long season

I Can't Believe The Crap That Has Been Slung Out Of Your Mouth. How An idiot, As Yourself Could Put That On A Message Board As A Fact? You Have No Basis On Which To Post It...You Done It Because You Say You Have Heard If From Westview Fans? Be For Real? Your Obviously Dillusional. Your An Idiot For Posting It. If Someone Told You That, Then They Are An Idiot. And For You To Believe It, Then Post It, Your A Bigger Idiot! Dude Let Me Tell Ya...Having A Winning Program Aint Based On The Good Ole Boy Routine. It's Based On Alot Of Coaching, Hard Work And Personal Effort Of The Students Who Participate And Go To School And Try To Be A Teenager At the Same Time. And Alot Of Things That Even I Can't Imagine...Westview Players And Coaches Have Alot To Juggle To Have A Winning Program, And Don't Deserve Some Misinformed Idiot As Yourself State This Kind Of Crap...Your Pitiful...Absolutely Pitiful.

sick 'em butchie.

WV needs To find A passing game or it's going to be a long season

Coady has been running that up the middle play his entire career. the past 3 years his QB was a major passer and could also score on the run so coady had all the options he wanted. we dont have those options right now because this qb cannot pass and is not big enough to take the defensive guy down with him on the run. i am not being negative, it's just a fact and hopefully that will develope with experience and as the kid develops. we have rebuilding to do and coady is a smart coach. win or lose, go chargers.

listen i didnt even tell it all. my dads cousins brother that is down the line and all was the ref and i know for a FACT that dresden parents had a fundraiser just to pay him to make bad calls on westview. good luck gettin the game called your way for the rest of the year. by the way dresden also had pam cooking spray in there water bottles and would soak there uniforms every time they came off to get "WATER". dresden sucks. they had to cheat. and to the guy that called me a moron....... YO MOMMA!!!!!

I think this guy is also know as "Swingjuice"

Coady has been running that up the middle play his entire career. the past 3 years his QB was a major passer and could also score on the run so coady had all the options he wanted. we dont have those options right now because this qb cannot pass and is not big enough to take the defensive guy down with him on the run. i am not being negative, it's just a fact and hopefully that will develope with experience and as the kid develops. we have rebuilding to do and coady is a smart coach. win or lose, go chargers.

What I saw of qb he looks not bad like everyone on blogs r saying. It looked like he has good sped and had strong enough arm to make all throws. But replacing Spenser we have got use to a veteran signal caller but I haven't seen 2nd qb but at warm up. Either both of them r going make mistakes and learn from it. Coady shut down pass after pick 6 and didn't throw till fourth quarter and that kept Dresden defense not honest and brought everybody in box. This game is over and time for mckenzie, and hopefully this is a wake up call

With 21 seniors returning and the majority of the starters excluding Legens and Spencer....wouldnt consider this a rebuilding team. Westview will be fine. Wouldnt be suprised if they lose at most one or two more games. Very solid on defense and some very good running backs.

LOL I think those parents need their money back seeing as Westview only had two penalties against them all night compared to the 10 Dresden had.

Coady has other options at QB. But as much as I like him he will not use another. He is stubborn. What I saw was an offense that needs someone with confidence on the field. The running backs played will but Dresdens coach knew after the first couple of passes Westview was weak in that area. So at that point they start bring more people to stop the run. O-line can only handle so much with 5 guys up front. If they do not develop a passing game they will not win but one or two games. I would expect Coady at some point to try another QB if things continue like this or not even use a QB per say. He may use a cross between a running back/QB positions and will not pass at all. He will develop a speed sweep type offense. Whatever he does he will win he does not lose. The o-line has to get in better shape. They need to be prepared to run every down and block down field. Good luck Westview.