Westview vs Dresden! Who you got?

westview4sho

I hope you are right. It is just what I heard your fans say. You need to ask them not me. I just want to see the best teams with the best players playing. Cant make the game tomorrow but I hope it is a close game with the best players giving everything they have to win. This all I want to see from any office schools coaches and parents

Jcs is not a good comparison to westview. They put kids out there on the field that earn the right to do so. They don't play kids based on who they are. This competition between players drives the team to greatness. Just listening to parents I don't feel westview does this all the time. If the town would back this mentality the best players play all the time. Westview will go from a good team to a great team all the time. I wish all teams would this football in w tn would dominate tn.

13thman...where did you dream this stuff up? This BY FAR is the most foolish and irresponsible post of the 2011 season on any of the 3 message boards on Coacht. Westview might not be as strong as Charger teams of the past...but apparently you know less than little about Don Coady...and I'm extremely confident that you know even less about the Jackson Christian coaching staff and how they evaluate players! If you have no facts to prove your allegations...then don't post them on Coacht!

Your are foolish. WEstview does not play favorites. maybe a couple parents say this because their son doesnt get to play.And west Tn dominating TN? Alcoa kills every west tn teams almost every year. You have no idea what you are talking about. You should feel dumb even posting on coacht. I hope to see you post a more intelligent post next time.

Jcs is not a good comparison to westview. They put kids out there on the field that earn the right to do so. They don't play kids based on who they are. This competition between players drives the team to greatness. Just listening to parents I don't feel westview does this all the time. If the town would back this mentality the best players play all the time. Westview will go from a good team to a great team all the time. I wish all teams would this football in w tn would dominate tn.

Your are foolish. WEstview does not play favorites. maybe a couple parents say this because their son doesnt get to play.And west Tn dominating TN? Alcoa kills every west tn teams almost every year. You have no idea what you are talking about. You should feel dumb even posting on coacht. I hope to see you post a more intelligent post next time.

Must be a parent that knows more than Coady. I don't mind critizing players and coaches but how can you when the hadnt played first game? And starters played one quarter of a jamboree against 3a heavyweight Lexington team full of potential college players and Coach Coady lost because he's playing favorites! Ok I'm thru venting on stupidity

Having played for westview.. i know for sure the coaching staff.. and Don Coady.. do not play favorites, he plays whose going to work hard and give him there all, may not be the most talented kid, but will be the one that tries the hardest and the most consistent.. i know i was one of them.

I Can't Believe The Crap That Has Been Slung Out Of Your Mouth. How An idiot, As Yourself Could Put That On A Message Board As A Fact? You Have No Basis On Which To Post It...You Done It Because You Say You Have Heard If From Westview Fans? Be For Real? Your Obviously Dillusional. Your An Idiot For Posting It. If Someone Told You That, Then They Are An Idiot. And For You To Believe It, Then Post It, Your A Bigger Idiot! Dude Let Me Tell Ya...Having A Winning Program Aint Based On The Good Ole Boy Routine. It's Based On Alot Of Coaching, Hard Work And Personal Effort Of The Students Who Participate And Go To School And Try To Be A Teenager At the Same Time. And Alot Of Things That Even I Can't Imagine...Westview Players And Coaches Have Alot To Juggle To Have A Winning Program, And Don't Deserve Some Misinformed Idiot As Yourself State This Kind Of Crap...Your Pitiful...Absolutely Pitiful.

Wow...stick to laying bricks. You have no clue!

dresden is horrible i recently watched them in a practice game agaisnt JCS.. JCS dominated dresden in all aspects of the game. Westview is bad this year.. but dresden is god awful . westview will win 30+ .. i cant believe people are saying this game will even be close.. that should be a disgrace to westview football all around..this game will not be close..you will see a total beat down.

I Can't Believe The Crap That Has Been Slung Out Of Your Mouth. How An idiot, As Yourself Could Put That On A Message Board As A Fact? You Have No Basis On Which To Post It...You Done It Because You Say You Have Heard If From Westview Fans? Be For Real? Your Obviously Dillusional. Your An Idiot For Posting It. If Someone Told You That, Then They Are An Idiot. And For You To Believe It, Then Post It, Your A Bigger Idiot! Dude Let Me Tell Ya...Having A Winning Program Aint Based On The Good Ole Boy Routine. It's Based On Alot Of Coaching, Hard Work And Personal Effort Of The Students Who Participate And Go To School And Try To Be A Teenager At the Same Time. And Alot Of Things That Even I Can't Imagine...Westview Players And Coaches Have Alot To Juggle To Have A Winning Program, And Don't Deserve Some Misinformed Idiot As Yourself State This Kind Of Crap...Your Pitiful...Absolutely Pitiful.

Thats what im talking about. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I think that 13thman is get what he wanted and that was a reaction from the fans. He has no clue about westview football. He never played their couldn't have or he or she would know coach coady only plays the hardest working players. As former player he is one of the best coaches around. 13thman get you head out of your dark hole and listen to this. THEIR IS NO GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM THERE COACHES NEVER SHOW FAVORITISUM ALL PLAYERS ARE EQUAL GET LOST! Everyone else who you got Westview or Dresden?

That is stupid statement I've heard in awhile. So who you referring to Coach Coady,Coach Hewett,Coach Lampkins, Coach Ward. I don't see or have seen any play favorites. Westview was district champs last year. Think before you type

I know for a fact that Coady doesn't buy in to that philosophy. He controls the ship and no one from the outside has any input. I played for him and he doesn't put up with parents influencing him. He actually will punish that player if the parents try to tell him what to do. It's all about performance to him. Coach Kevin Ward also has the same philosophy and it shows by the W/L records. Lampkins- I don't know him and have never watched Gleason play a game--I imagine he is limited in his choices by the sheer numbers of students to pick from.

Dresde----We have had players that have transferred from there to us, including the current QB, and all of them have claimed a lot of politics and nepotism in that school itself.I've watched several of their games over the last 10 years and agree that it looks like some politics going on, by the players they've had on the field. I've had conversations with people from Dresden and they have told me that numerous times. They say it is even worse in the jr high than the high school.

Whatever, It worked for them last year and they won 9 games...by the community talk, I've heard a lot of Dresden folks talking about how this team will beat our depleated team this year....but the difference between a Coady team and a lot of teams...he doesn't put up with trash talking on or off the field and will take you to the shed if he hears about it. He is a disciplinarian, but he is fair to all the kids. You, We or I may not like him, but he definitely has the respect for his coaching ways.

Edited by WHSChargerFanatic

Don Cody does not care who your daddy is... he will chew you up and spit you out a football player if it can be done. He will put the 11 best boys on the field every Friday night. Coach Hewett will do the same. Last year's Lions were the best in over a decade but I think they have some BIG shoes to fill at QB. I think the Charges win but only by a couple of TD's.