Smith Co. travels to Gordonsville

croz6110

Guest Termite

You got a lot of breaks 2 years ago. Didn't happen. We'll see I guess. With all the kids that are hurt or being sent off, will the Tigers even still field a team? :rolleyes:;)

That year SC only played for about 2 minutes, but they were the 2 that mattered. 3 plays made that game. An injury, a caught pass, and a dropped pass.

That year SC only played for about 2 minutes, but they were the 2 that mattered. 3 plays made that game. An injury, a caught pass, and a dropped pass.

Sometimes a play here or there is all it takes.

I remember one game when all SC had to do was convert a 4th down and run out the clock. The receiver was wide open and dropped the pass. Gville took over on downs, scored a TD and won the game.

Maybe we'll get a few breaks like that Friday.

Sometimes a play here or there is all it takes.

I remember one game when all SC had to do was convert a 4th down and run out the clock. The receiver was wide open and dropped the pass. Gville took over on downs, scored a TD and won the game.

Maybe we'll get a few breaks like that Friday.

That must have been a loooonnnngggg time ago.

Well the word on the street is that he has been "injured". I believe it is a publicity stunt and another way for him to draw attention upon himself. If I am wrong I apologize but this is just my beliefs at this point and time.

From what I was told by a player on the team it was more like a social experiment looking at how far, fast and diluted gossip and rumors can travel. Proved a point I'm thinking .. lol

You got a lot of breaks 2 years ago. Didn't happen. We'll see I guess. With all the kids that are hurt or being sent off, will the Tigers even still field a team? :rolleyes:;)

I really dont think it is anybody's business about who is injured or about somebody being sent off.That is personal.