Smith Co. travels to Gordonsville

croz6110

The Owls make the trek across the river to take on the Big Blue Tigers.

The Tigers haven't won since 1998, and I've heard some players say that they think this is their best chance in a while.

I still don't know what to think about this team yet.

However, contrary to past years, I think our run defense will be tested more than the pass defense.

On offense, I think we have to run it straight at em.

Anyway, it should get spirited this week, and I can't wait until the game.

Go Blue!

Guest Termite

The Owls make the trek across the river to take on the Big Blue Tigers.

The Tigers haven't won since 1998, and I've heard some players say that they think this is their best chance in a while.

I still don't know what to think about this team yet.

However, contrary to past years, I think our run defense will be tested more than the pass defense.

On offense, I think we have to run it straight at em.

Anyway, it should get spirited this week, and I can't wait until the game.

Go Blue!

Croz, I don't know as much a out G-ville as I have in the past. The last few years they relied heavily on Smith and Woodmore. Watson has always been a good athlete and Carson is a good RB and Nike is a player. I think SC has the experience ,size,and something that has been lacking the last few years, a running game. G-ville had a chance to go in the game under the radar with the SC kids overlooking them and being a little overconfident. A couple of boys in blue solved that problem. They did a good job of making sure G-ville has their full attention. Anyway, we'll see in a week. Hey Croz, can you help a friend out with a parking pass or something? I don't want to walk from Ivy Agee park.

Croz, I don't know as much a out G-ville as I have in the past. The last few years they relied heavily on Smith and Woodmore. Watson has always been a good athlete and Carson is a good RB and Nike is a player. I think SC has the experience ,size,and something that has been lacking the last few years, a running game. G-ville had a chance to go in the game under the radar with the SC kids overlooking them and being a little overconfident. A couple of boys in blue solved that problem. They did a good job of making sure G-ville has their full attention. Anyway, we'll see in a week. Hey Croz, can you help a friend out with a parking pass or something? I don't want to walk from Ivy Agee park.

The Methodist Church is much closer, unless you know Croz personally, then maybe he'll let you park at his house for a small fee of course :)

Guest Termite

The Methodist Church is much closer, unless you know Croz personally, then maybe he'll let you park at his house for a small fee of course :)

B-Bell, I really have no idea who Croz is,........or most anybody on here for that matter. I do know SC and G-ville have good football teams, good crowds, good everything..........except parking.

But I believe SC has G- ville beat at that too. LOL.

Edited by Termite

So, what did some boys in blue do to get the Owls attention?

And, I don't care who parks at my house. It is definitely closer than the park.

Guest Termite

So, what did some boys in blue do to get the Owls attention?

And, I don't care who parks at my house. It is definitely closer than the park.

[/q

An Owl fan parking at Croz's house? Sounds like a trick to me.

A couple of kids just being kids. Sr's thumping their chest a little. Started in Cookville and a little Friday nite. Just drawimga a little attention to their self. Well, they got the attenton they were looking for.

Edited by Termite

Guest Termite

Take off the black and gold glasses and try again.

Not saying the Owls won't win, but 48-7 is a stretch. :ph34r:

You have to admit from the showing Friday night,it has the potential to get ugly fast. G-ville had their best chances the last 3 years and didn't get it done. Next year may be another good chance ( no QB in waiting right now). This year, SC returns a lot of experience. G-ville looks tot be a bit young. Their lines and defence are big question marks to me and where I see SC with a huge advantage.

Edited by Termite