Smith Co. travels to Gordonsville

croz6110

thats funny I hear Oklahoma is a awful nice place to keep outta trouble....I heard the same straight out the Southside too....didn't know any other coacht ppl had heard it too.....you know the story behind it???

One word answer......YES. That however would be kinda personal and any kid with a problem is NEVER funny. Hope he gets back on track and sooner rather than later.

you talk like we've never been there before. There will be just as many wearing black and gold as blue.but I do agree the owls do have something to lose. Tigers don't and that always keeps it interesting

You said it nothing to gain and everything to lose. Sometimes it's harder to get a team up and not overlook anybody. But losing to G-Ville wouldn't be the end of the world for the Owls but it SURE WOULD HURT. This game is about PRIDE..BRAGGING RIGHTS..ETC.

You said it nothing to gain and everything to lose. Sometimes it's harder to get a team up and not overlook anybody. But losing to G-Ville wouldn't be the end of the world for the Owls but it SURE WOULD HURT. This game is about PRIDE..BRAGGING RIGHTS..ETC.

I'm pretty sure they wont over look the tigers like before but that doesn't mean they wont make mistakes. Your right lots more than just a W or a L in the books....its something you have to live with for a year or if a Sr......for life.

I may offend tkam because this may be personal, but I hear it would be a gameday decision

All I am stating is,that it should not have been mentioned on coacht about this former player.The kid has issues,and the family responded to him.Pick at me all you want,but I thought it was personal for someone on coacht to make statements about his situation.This forum is about sports...not talking about a kids personal issues.

The one difference in this game from previous times these teams have met jr. high, jr. pro, etc etc is Jimmy Maynard. That's what will bring home the W for the Owls. :thumb:

To be honest, I don't think Jimmy Maynord by himself is the difference.

And, I've talked to some SC people about this. The difference is the staff as a whole.

Maynord was at Upperman and only had one standout year in 96, other than that, it was less than stellar.

The talent pool is a little different, but he had some talented players there.

In Carthage, he has support from the community, fans, and parents, and a good staff. That makes the difference.

Guest Termite

All I am stating is,that it should not have been mentioned on coacht about this former player.The kid has issues,and the family responded to him.Pick at me all you want,but I thought it was personal for someone on coacht to make statements about his situation.This forum is about sports...not talking about a kids personal issues.

[/quote

Know what, at this point I have no idea what your talking about. Somebody mentioned #2 had an injury. I guess Ill see who is on the field. Anyway, Im done with this.