Cascade @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen this game for many years as a big posted topic between these two schools. Interesting take so far by those who have posted on this game. It could be a 21 pt victory for JB but I have a hard time seeing that after they were held scoreless this week reguardless of who they played. JB has a lot of work to do if they are making a trip back to the clinic bowl this season. I see this game as a toss up and a game where the last team with the ball wins. Points will be scored in this game because neither team has a dominate defense like they have had in the past. No prediction on who wins this game but I say final score will be 22-20.

Actually who they played very much factors in to pretty much everything; had they played Heath or somebody like that it would have probably been 40-50 to zero.....

Actually who they played very much factors in to pretty much everything; had they played Heath or somebody like that it would have probably been 40-50 to zero.....

It would have...and we would have gained nothing! I really think/hope JB has learned a lot very early in the season. It's only going to help moving forward. Will it be enough to get over "the hump"?

It would have...and we would have gained nothing! I really think/hope JB has learned a lot very early in the season. It's only going to help moving forward. Will it be enough to get over "the hump"?

Exactly, I believe this loss will benefit JBS more than any of the undefeated reg seasons of the previous years.....