Big 8 Week 1

THSVikings2004

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherokee what does Jeff Co bring to the table at the skilled positions (QB, RB, and WR)?

I meant to say this earlier... A big thumbs up to the Vikings for scheduling a 6A School out of Conference!! That's stepping it up. Good luck against that bunch from Jeff Co. they will play dirty, take cheap shots, what ever.

I meant to say this earlier... A big thumbs up to the Vikings for scheduling a 6A School out of Conference!! That's stepping it up. Good luck against that bunch from Jeff Co. they will play dirty, take cheap shots, what ever.

I always thought that cheap shot stuff came from their head coach. He's gone now so I guess we'll see. But then again I never heard anything like that going on except when they plays us. I guess when you lose 17 straight to a team it tends to make you hostile.

I always thought that cheap shot stuff came from their head coach. He's gone now so I guess we'll see. But then again I never heard anything like that going on except when they plays us. I guess when you lose 17 straight to a team it tends to make you hostile.

You got that right Jack :evil:

Thanks for the thumbs up Art... I was glad to see them on the schedule also. From your description Jeff Co sounds allot like the Seymour team we played a couple years ago in the playoffs.

Dobyns Bennett

Cherokee

Tennessee High

Science Hill

Sullivan East

Haven't seen DB but they are heavily favored. I saw Jeff Co at the Jamboree and they looked to have lost alot from last year.Science Hill has lots of talent and the played the defending state champs well. Volunteer has so many internal problems that no matter how much talent they have they are going to have a hard time winning. Daniel Boone will have a tough time defending the passing attack of Cherokee unless they have a very experienced secondary.

DB- Cooke will be just fine, he's talented. #8 should show out and Foreman may show up and may not.

Cherokee- I'm with Cherokee on this one. The Ryans kid at QB is the best in East TN if not the State, in my opinion (they better market him, he's that good). They have the House kid thats talented to, running the ball.

TH - I hope you pound the Patriots in the ground.

SH - The Hill will be tough this year.

SE

Big 8 could potentially go 1-4 next week.

Clinton 6 Dobyns Bennett 45

Daniel Boone 20 Cherokee 31

Elizabethton 28 Science Hill 27

Jefferson County 21 Tennessee High 24

Open at David Crockett

Open at Sullivan Central

Open at Sullivan South

Volunteer 17 Sullivan East 35

DB over Clinton (Roll Tribe)

Boone over Cherokee (GO BOONE!)

SH over Elizabethton (Should be a great game)

TH over Jefferson Co. (TH wins Cap can brag how bad he is behind his computer)

SE over Volunteer

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DB- Cooke will be just fine, he's talented. #8 should show out and Foreman may show up and may not.

Cherokee- I'm with Cherokee on this one. The Ryans kid at QB is the best in East TN if not the State, in my opinion (they better market him, he's that good). They have the House kid thats talented to, running the ball.

TH - I hope you pound the Patriots in the ground.

SH - The Hill will be tough this year.

SE

I hope they market him too. It was rumored that Dalton Boles RB for West Greene had a scout from Mississippi State there. If that is true then I'm sure he went back with more than one name to check back on. The Boles kid is very good though. He could be a real star on a better team.