Clinton vs. Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear someone else say that besides me. Just hope the Greenville fans are reading this.

If you actually think that means anything, then you know less about sports than I even thought. You can’t compare scores in that regard. Maybe Tennessee High just played worse against DB than against Greeneville? That is a distinct possibility, so the actual score means nothing. Also, some teams just match up differently against different teams. I know of situations in which great teams in various sports couldn't beat a average team to save their life, but they would destroy everyone else, including teams that are much better than the average team. So, you can continue to bring that up all you want, but it doesn't prove anything.

If you actually think that means anything, then you know less about sports than I even thought. You can’t compare scores in that regard. Maybe Tennessee High just played worse against DB than against Greeneville? That is a distinct possibility, so the actual score means nothing. Also, some teams just match up differently against different teams. I know of situations in which great teams in various sports couldn't beat a average team to save their life, but they would destroy everyone else, including teams that are much better than the average team. So, you can continue to bring that up all you want, but it doesn't prove anything.

Wow! Wears feelings on shirt sleeve! Solution: remove shirt.

We both had great running Qb's last year and we were very similar in a lot of ways. I just happen to think we were better than you. I mean, i know we were. Thanks for playing along GvilleDevilsFan, i knew i could get a rise out of you.Lol. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually pretty easy going, so you obviously have a gift with your ability to get me fired up every time. Oh well, good luck against Clinton.

And good luck to you against Chucky Doak Elem. No, just kidding. I could'nt resist. Hope you guys have another great season and bring home another Gold Ball. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

We both had great running Qb's last year and we were very similar in a lot of ways. I just happen to think we were better than you. I mean, i know we were. Thanks for playing along GvilleDevilsFan, i knew i could get a rise out of you.Lol. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you see the problem GvilleDevilsFan, NOBODY in this area are allowed to win a gold ball in Football except them. You will never convince them that Gville was a better team. One week after the regular season is over their threads will be DEAD.

Can't you see the problem GvilleDevilsFan, NOBODY in this area are allowed to win a gold ball in Football except them. You will never convince them that Gville was a better team. One week after the regular season is over their threads will be DEAD.

That's one week longer than your thread, huh???