Clinton vs. Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your team was the all time leader in wins you would understand that everybody you played was playing above there heads to try and beat you. To be the man you have to beat the man. Just remember that little fellow. We are D.B. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

come on now 91..... If East Tennessee Middle School gives you 110% ho

w much of a game is it ....really?

I don't doubt that at all, everytime I've come to that first class facility I've heard DB fans say the same thing. I guess thats "props" to the fans but a gut check is needed for your AD.

What part of TSSAA 3A region 1 district 1 do you not understand? 7 games, no choices. Got 3 dates open...those 3 dates have to match somebody elses 3 available dates. Other schools have mandatory conference games and natural rivals that eat up their available dates. Further, not all coaches across the state are just begging to add DB to their slate of conference games and rivalry games. Not to mention, not all teams travel as well as others...so when you travel to their place it costs a fortune and when you host a team that only brings 25 moms and the coaches girlfriend, it doesn't do much to fund the non revenue producing sports.

It's not as simple as just picking up the phone and dialing up Maryville, Riverdale and MBA and telling them to meet you out behind bowling alley after school. We are very fortunate to have the good quality out of conference games that we have. I miss Oak Ridge... and the 2 games with MBA were as fine as H.S. Football gets but travel toNashvegas and a motel bill for a hundred was costly and got worse when they came to Kingsport with about 100 fans.

Ya know, it might just be that ol' wiggles needs to get his team to invest a little bit of time and effort into becoming more competitive??? Just a thought.

Unfortunately for the Tribe, Clinton will only bring 23 moms and their coach doesn't have a girlfriend.

During Stanton Stevens first year we hung a 74-0 beating on Clinton and we're still catching grief over it. We played everybody that dressed. So, go easy on them DB, you wouldn't want to be known as the big bad bully. You guys will score as many as you want

Unfortunately for the Tribe, Clinton will only bring 23 moms and their coach doesn't have a girlfriend.

During Stanton Stevens first year we hung a 74-0 beating on Clinton and we're still catching grief over it. We played everybody that dressed. So, go easy on them DB, you wouldn't want to be known as the big bad bully. You guys will score as many as you want

Now dont forget about Freddy there ORidgeKat! Im sure he will be there too! :roflol: