Gibson County vs. Dresden

hogheaven

Dresden continues to work hard and prepare week by week. Lions do not seem to be taking any team lightly and are preparing for Gibson County as it would any serious competitor. If Lions Defense continues to perform then they should be competitive this week. Best of luck lions. Keep up the hard work and continue to have faith in the coaches plan of attack. Best of luck on Friday night.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol: Gibson had 2 long drives in first game and it was all pounding the ball. Defense did very well except for a couple big plays. I agree with you butchie...this could be ugly. Hope them Lions put their hard hats on. Be a better game if we could smell the sweet aroma from our hogs. Love it! Go Lions See Coach Coady for refunds. I hear he is very giving! :thumb:

Amusement Huh? Well Let Me Tell Ya About The Game...It Stunk So Bad...I Almost Forgot It Was In Martin...LOL

I Swear! I Could Smell The Hog Barn!...LOL I Was Trying To Get My Money Back From The Admission, But The Line Was Too Long To Wait!

HAHA!!! I think Dresden has the best homefield advantage in the state when it's really hot outside. Boy, the sweet smell of a pig barn to go along with a horrible smelling visitors locker room. Butchie, I bet since you're from McKenzie, if you go out and take a good whiff in the right direction, you could probably catch a smell of the pig barn over in Dresden. That place is BRUTAL!

Gibson keeps getting better every year. Hate it they are 3a. Just don't seem fair. GC played until the end with no quit and looked much better than on film. They have some good athletes and are heading in the right direction.

Good luck Lions, down the road. Hard fought game last night.

HAHA!!! I think Dresden has the best homefield advantage in the state when it's really hot outside. Boy, the sweet smell of a pig barn to go along with a horrible smelling visitors locker room. Butchie, I bet since you're from McKenzie, if you go out and take a good whiff in the right direction, you could probably catch a smell of the pig barn over in Dresden. That place is BRUTAL!

:roflol: