Daniel Boone @ Cherokee

RebelConvert

Oh com'on FUB! They have only played one game and you have'em winning the Big 8! At least wait until they beat Science Hill before you throw that out there.

Hill they are good,there big ,there fast,good runningbacks,good recievers. did you go to boone in the 80's.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost 2 on o line center.left tkl

lost 2 on d line left tkl,left end

the last two years the defence carried boone

offence had some problems,still does enough about last year.this team faced a real good betsy team. if they were in the big eight this year they would win it.

Lost 2 on O line center and right tackle. Right side got blowed off the ball most of the night. left side faced the the big #55 for Betsy, but I didn't see him get by them very much.

Left side of D line was hurt by losing tkl and end. Got to find someone to fill those spots, toss sweeps have got to be contained.

Lost 2 on O line center and right tackle. Right side got blowed off the ball most of the night. left side faced the the big #55 for Betsy, but I didn't see him get by them very much.

Left side of D line was hurt by losing tkl and end. Got to find someone to fill those spots, toss sweeps have got to be contained.

I don't think the defense played all that bad. The offense needs to show the most improvement this week. CS is a good back but they need to find more ways to get the ball in Mclemore's (sp) hands. In passing situations I would put him in the slot and find some mis-matches against the lb. They need to get creative to take some of the pressure off of the running game.

lost 2 on o line center.left tkl

lost 2 on d line left tkl,left end

the last two years the defence carried boone

offence had some problems,still does enough about last year.this team faced a real good betsy team. if they were in the big eight this year they would win it.

Did your parents have any children that lived. Are you serious? Betsy over D.B.? You my friend need to up the meds. before you black out. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Did your parents have any children that lived. Are you serious? Betsy over D.B.? You my friend need to up the meds. before you black out. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

now thats funny.i base all my thoughts on the OL and DL play thats were games are won and lost.

As a matter of fact I did go to Boone in the 80's. Why do you ask?

thought so,is your son still playing ball,i pulled for SH last week and hope they win this week.but watching the last two years they seem soft at the line of scrimage, back on there heels.if this gets fixed they will be tough.

Was not at the Boone game last friday... Heard from some people that it wasn't worth goin to anyway..... Sounds like the defense needs to step up and work on the defensive passing game and the offense can help out by moving the ball down the field some, Berry (Bestsy QB) is a great underated QB who was apparently very successful last week and the QB at the helm for Cherokee (Ryans) will be no slacker as well.... But i guarantee you Jenkins will have those secondary kids doin 7 on 7 drills every single day in practice this week, trust me i know he will... Should be at the game this week if everything goes the right way, can't wait to see the boys in action..... Since I'm from the area i must pick the boys in an upset.... Cherokee-30 Boone-34 "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose" :thumb:

Was not at the Boone game last friday... Heard from some people that it wasn't worth goin to anyway..... Sounds like the defense needs to step up and work on the defensive passing game and the offense can help out by moving the ball down the field some, Berry (Bestsy QB) is a great underated QB who was apparently very successful last week and the QB at the helm for Cherokee (Ryans) will be no slacker as well.... But i guarantee you Jenkins will have those secondary kids doin 7 on 7 drills every single day in practice this week, trust me i know he will... Should be at the game this week if everything goes the right way, can't wait to see the boys in action..... Since I'm from the area i must pick the boys in an upset.... Cherokee-30 Boone-34 "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose" :thumb:

I was at the game last Friday night, and what i took from the game was that Boone got beat up front on both sides of the ball.IMO the defense HAS TO, and I MEAN they have to get more physical and HIT people, with feeling. Defense is about Heart, attitude, team work, working together, and having a mean streak a mile long. I think they can turn it around, but it has to start Friday night, starting 0-2 would be hard to over come.

By the way, did you play for Boone, or Jenkins at another school? Because i think that this weeks pratice will center around getting pressure on the QB, the Secondary, and Tackling. The offence moved the ball with the screen pass, so look for of the same this week to help the running game.

Good Luck Blazers, hit'em hard and often.

As a matter of fact I have played for Jenkins at some place and time.... Hes not one for gettin blown out and doin nothin bout it.... The latest example I can think of was two year ago when Tenn High blew em out and come back second round of playoffs and beat em.... Jenkins teams always come bck strong.... 7 on 7 will be goin on alot as so inside lineman drills for toughness in the trenches!!

Cherokee runs away with this one. The QB WR combo will be way over lil db's head... literally. They will have to play with a 10+ yard cushion and the Cherokee coaching staff will exploit that all night. Getting constant pressure on the QB is their only chance in not getting embarrassed AGAIN this week.