White House vs Portland

copacanobra

I watched the Portland/Beech film this weekend. Portland is very small and not very talented. Aric is trying to run the single wing in 9AAA, enough said!! White House is a huge favorite and should take care of business. They're first test should come September 9 against Station Camp. Johnson and McEwen will make the plays to take care of Portland this week. I'm going with BDP, 31-7.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a no brainer prediction... White House has way too many weapons for the Panthers this year. Yeah, maybe the BDP struggled against Jo Byrns, but this Friday they will be a different team I am sure. I say 37-10 White House. I know Portland is preparing for the likes of #12, #8, #24, & #9 (all great players), but there is one dude they will hear from over and over again on Friday night on both sides of the ball. After Friday, everyone will know who I am referring to. Hit em hard cuz!

I watched the Portland/Beech film this weekend. Portland is very small and not very talented. Aric is trying to run the single wing in 9AAA, enough said!! White House is a huge favorite and should take care of business. They're first test should come September 9 against Station Camp. Johnson and McEwen will make the plays to take care of Portland this week. I'm going with BDP, 31-7.

you are a football moron if you think that is the single wing!! they were running wing t from a pistol formation much like cumberland university is doing it.... c,mon man!!! Coach Aric doesnt do single wing. single wing was from coach bradley which has taken over defense this year. i hope white house doesnt rely on you for their film breakdown. :roflol:

you are a football moron if you think that is the single wing!! they were running wing t from a pistol formation much like cumberland university is doing it.... c,mon man!!! Coach Aric doesnt do single wing. single wing was from coach bradley which has taken over defense this year. i hope white house doesnt rely on you for their film breakdown. :roflol:

They were in the single wing a few times against Beech. I have broken down every play for both teams, so yeah, I know what I'm talking about. Keep sitting in the stands thinking you know it ALL. White House will roll over the Panthers.

They were in the single wing a few times against Beech. I have broken down every play for both teams, so yeah, I know what I'm talking about. Keep sitting in the stands thinking you know it ALL. White House will roll over the Panthers.

running the single wing and running a few wildcat plays is totally different! White House comes closer to the single wing than portland. you keep breaking down ever play bud and let me know when you want to learn something... i coached for nearly 40 years, i forgot more than you know.

running the single wing and running a few wildcat plays is totally different! White House comes closer to the single wing than portland. you keep breaking down ever play bud and let me know when you want to learn something... i coached for nearly 40 years, i forgot more than you know.

big D - How is running a few wildcat plays different from running a few single wing plays? they are essentially the same thing... or, do you just enjoy calling people a moron for no reason?