White House vs Portland

copacanobra

big D - How is running a few wildcat plays different from running a few single wing plays? they are essentially the same thing... or, do you just enjoy calling people a moron for no reason?

There is no difference in the symatics of running single wing plays and running wildcat plays because they are the same... the poster said that Portland was running the single wing as an offense which they are not.

if my team runs the wint t and if i run a few I formation plays; i am not running the I offense. just a few plays of I formation...hope that helps you out in the conversation.

if you prepare to defend a whole offense because of a few plays... you are a moron.

btw i do like calling stupid people morons. :thumb:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home game for WH....nuff said. When was the last time Ptown beat WH at home?

White House by as many as they want, IMHO.

Good luck to both teams!

On another note:

I would like to THANK the Blue Devil fans that made it over to WHHeritage last Friday night. Nice to see the community support. :thumb: It was a good game(win), highlighted by an 85 yd kickoff return(Joseph Walker)to start the game. It was a great "first play" at Heritages new stadium.

running the single wing and running a few wildcat plays is totally different! White House comes closer to the single wing than portland. you keep breaking down ever play bud and let me know when you want to learn something... i coached for nearly 40 years, i forgot more than you know.

coaching the 6,7,and 8 year olds does not count as coaching :roflol:

Porltand has this one in the bag folks. We almost beat Beech last week and they are way better then White House. Don't look for the Panthers to let this one slip through our hands. Porter don't even have a prayer for what Aric and the boys are about to bring. Yall just go about ya business thinkin you better then everyone else!

Panthers 34

WH 17

Porltand has this one in the bag folks. We almost beat Beech last week and they are way better then White House. Don't look for the Panthers to let this one slip through our hands. Porter don't even have a prayer for what Aric and the boys are about to bring. Yall just go about ya business thinkin you better then everyone else!

Panthers 34

WH 17

You better go to the doctor, you must have a fever and are becoming delusional. Were gonna shut out Portland tonight so therefore there is no way you can win.

Panthers 34

WH 17

beech had three touchdowns called back and a 100 yards worth of penalties. you didn't almost beat beech, beech almost beat themselves. i don't think we've had a prayer, according to the panthers, last the 7 years have we? white house extends their streak and takes over the lead for the series with the win tonight.

whitehouse is good untill they cross that river and play lexington then its back to the frien pan they go lol!!!!!

Sorry Charlie, but I agree with BDP, we ain't goin nowhere but Cookeville! You're gettin way ahead of yourself, I'm sure some of the folks at Liberty might have somethin to say about that! The Lesington Tigers are like a match, they flamed up quick but will burn out fast. You're letting the news articles and rankings go to your head.

beech had three touchdowns called back and a 100 yards worth of penalties. you didn't almost beat beech, beech almost beat themselves. i don't think we've had a prayer, according to the panthers, last the 7 years have we? white house extends their streak and takes over the lead for the series with the win tonight.

Beat themselves, your right! We can hit people in the back & hold & score touchdowns too. You gotta do it the right way! There is somethin special about this Portland team. You just wait and see. Coach Aric gonna bring the hurt down tonight. Porter couldnt even hold his jockey strap.

Edited by purplepantherpride

Beat themselves, your right! We can hit people in the back & hold & score touchdowns too. You gotta do it the right way! There is somethin special about this Portland team. You just wait and see. Coach Aric gonna bring the hurt down tonight. Porter couldnt even hold his jockey strap.

Maybe Aric used to wash Porter's when he was his assistant. Hahaha. :shock: