Obion Co (1-0) @ Ripley (1-0)

treefitty74

OC makes the trip down 51 to open District play with Ripley in a game that is a BIG week 2 game for the Rebels. OC looked good last week in the win over UC, a game most had Central picked to win. This week, look for the Rebs strike early, and I think often. Ripley is always tough at home, but when it is all said and done, look for the Rebs to be 2-0, with the 'View up next.

GO REBELS!!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls fan here (we do have internet here, but I posted this on Tuesday and it just got here). I saw Ripley in our first-ever Lauderdale Bowl. Even though Ripley beat us by a couple of scores, I can't see Ripley staying close. They have some speed, but we didn't have enough to contain the QB. We kept them to a bunch of 3rd and 11s and 4th and 8s and the QB would just keep it and sprint around the corner to get the 1st.

I'm thinking:

OCCHS 34, Ripley 12

Halls fan here (we do have internet here, but I posted this on Tuesday and it just got here). I saw Ripley in our first-ever Lauderdale Bowl. Even though Ripley beat us by a couple of scores, I can't see Ripley staying close. They have some speed, but we didn't have enough to contain the QB. We kept them to a bunch of 3rd and 11s and 4th and 8s and the QB would just keep it and sprint around the corner to get the 1st.

I'm thinking:

OCCHS 34, Ripley 12

Thanks thats good info.

I'm thinking:

OCCHS 34, Ripley 12

Tigertiger, good to hear from you. Glad to hear the internet is working OK, even if it is that slow.

How is the new young'un doing? Did you take him to the Lauderdale Bowl? Will you be at the U of M opener against Moo State next week?

Tigertiger, good to hear from you. Glad to hear the internet is working OK, even if it is that slow.

How is the new young'un doing? Did you take him to the Lauderdale Bowl? Will you be at the U of M opener against Moo State next week?

Hey there! Young'un is doing really well...four months old next Friday! He didn't go to the Lauderdale Bowl...too darn hot even for me.

I haven't replied to your email, but I do plan on being there next Thursday night. I've been so busy with projects at work lately that I haven't been able to pinpoint a time to leave to come home for dinner much less to come to the game. I will be there but will likely miss the tailgate.