West Greene @ Oneida

budkilmer

Good win but too many mistakes. This group is as tough as any team you will ever see at any level!

Please, for the love of God....play a nose tackle!

Just a few years back and you guys would have won by 50,WG has improved and I'm glad. Great win for you fellers,its about time you won a close one.

Just a few years back and you guys would have won by 50,WG has improved and I'm glad. Great win for you fellers,its about time you won a close one.

I hear ya brother. Finally turned the tide! This Indian team may be the toughest I have ever seen. I'm talking leather strap, iron steel, big ole oak tree tough. Had to scrap all night to get it done and did it!

Man pujo, West Greene has a really good offensive line. I have never seen Oneida's defense gashed like that. Had a huge group of kids too. They are a good team that will get better.

The only thing that bothered me were the chop blocks! Right off the bat, second play of the game, WG chop blocked one of our kids and knocked him outa the game. I think he came back some but still! Got called again in the 2nd Qtr and then 1 or twice more in the 2nd half! Seriously, what's up with that? I've never heard you say anything about them being a dirty team but it was a poor way to start off the game. I'm gonna pray it's just poor coaching making for poor blocking technique.

Not much rattle about this game. Once again I was unable to attend (I gotta become independently wealthy somehow so I can quit work & go see a game now & then) but from the radio & the score sounds like another down to the wire kinda game. Indians, nice job, y'all are right there. Just need to allow things to mesh together & you would be something else to see. Just gotta keep getting better every week. Buffalo's hope everyone had a safe trip over & back & I hope you found The Reservation to be a friendly stop. Best of luck to you the rest of the way.

Win is a win, weather ugly or by 100. Linemen need to learn how to deal with chop blocks. It will not be the last time they see them. Linemen need to have a mean streak and I have not seen one yet.

Coaches know how to bring out the beast. Maybe a few dog fights this week. I like to see that running game get running. I'm just saying.

Edited by CleatlessInjun

Just watched the video of the game. Let's just say my idea of clean blocking is apparently much different than a lot of others :twisted: Best of luck anyway.

Crow, you dirty bird! You got some serious contacts to get the game film so fast!

I hope it was just a one game kinda thing and not intentional. If not, it's good to have a CoachT to talk about things of this nature. Definately don't want to see this from our East Tennessee boys.

Win is a win, weather ugly or by 100. Linemen need to learn how to deal with chop blocks. It will not be the last time they see them. Linemen need to have a mean streak and I have not seen one yet.

Coaches know how to bring out the beast. Maybe a few dog fights this week. I like to see that running game get running. I'm just saying.

I agree injun. The Indians gave up 45 yds on the first drive to penalties. Still just a bit young. I guess it's in em and Coach Brewster will have to beat it out of em!

I tell ya what, I wish our boys were meaner but dang, they are tough as a 3 day old pork chop. West Greene had a Brutal line. I don't know what those kids are being taught, but just straight up block Buffalos. Hello Pete! I was really proud of Oneida for gutting it out and winning the game. I just wish our Defense would adjust more. Put in a nose gaurd when the other team is gashing your defense for 10 yds a carry, Dang! And Blitz more...Blitz twice on 3rd down too! :thumb:

Oh well, back to the Single A boards!