Good luck the rest of the season Webb

REBELRON

The score may have said 30-7 but the game was anything but easy. Maryville coaches told me after game they were very concerned with Webb. Those Blanche brothers were so quick. You hold your breath anytime they get the ball. Todd Kelly will be a star.

I don't know if Webb can beat Ensworth but Ensworth better not look at the Maryville score and asume it will be easy to beat Webb. The score was 30-7 but reverse a few plays and it may be much closer. Webb was on a good drive and fumbled. Webb kicks off the 2nd half and Maryville fumbles but recovers the ball. Maryville fumbled several times and recovered.

The score may have said 30-7 but the game was anything but easy. Maryville coaches told me after game they were very concerned with Webb. Those Blanche brothers were so quick. You hold your breath anytime they get the ball. Todd Kelly will be a star.

I don't know if Webb can beat Ensworth but Ensworth better not look at the Maryville score and asume it will be easy to beat Webb. The score was 30-7 but reverse a few plays and it may be much closer. Webb was on a good drive and fumbled. Webb kicks off the 2nd half and Maryville fumbles but recovers the ball. Maryville fumbled several times and recovered.

Very classy. Same goes to you, hope you win out the rest of the season.

• Upvote 1

Good luck to webb when they play either ECS or St. Georges this year. They'll need it

What makes you say this? If your getting this from the Maryville game i think you will soon find out that Maryville is the BEST team in the state. Maryville is head and shoulders better than ECS and St Georges. Sounds a little disrespectful considering Webb is the 2 time DIV II-A state champions and have swept both these teams in the last 2 years. Once these new lineman and quarterback get comfortable in their roles Webb should be back on track.

What makes you say this? If your getting this from the Maryville game i think you will soon find out that Maryville is the BEST team in the state. Maryville is head and shoulders better than ECS and St Georges. Sounds a little disrespectful considering Webb is the 2 time DIV II-A state champions and have swept both these teams in the last 2 years. Once these new lineman and quarterback get comfortable in their roles Webb should be back on track.

Pay him no attention Sparty!! The ol' boy is just getting it all stirred up for the playoffs. He knows the record just like do. Can't wait! :thumb:

Pay him no attention Sparty!! The ol' boy is just getting it all stirred up for the playoffs. He knows the record just like do. Can't wait! :thumb:

[/quote

As far as the East TN boys are worried the last two years are in the past. And no doubt to great years but they are both great teams this year and when it comes playoff time it will be 100 percent different than last year. Teams find ways to figure out other teams when all they have to do is worry about two players.

As far as the East TN boys are worried the last two years are in the past. And no doubt to great years but they are both great teams this year and when it comes playoff time it will be 100 percent different than last year. Teams can't find ways to figure out other teams when all they have to do is worry about four skill players.

I fixed your post...