South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

Trevor has made some bad decisions in the past. We all have. Especially at such a young age. This message board isn't a good place to bash him. I should know. I was guilty of it in the past with a young man from D-B. I have since apologized for that stupid act. I wish Trevor nothing but the best and I hope he makes a good go of his fresh start. The sky is the limit for him and several others on the Indian team as well as our Rebels.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trevor has made some bad decisions in the past. We all have. Especially at such a young age. This message board isn't a good place to bash him. I should know. I was guilty of it in the past with a young man from D-B. I have since apologized for that stupid act. I wish Trevor nothing but the best and I hope he makes a good go of his fresh start. The sky is the limit for him and several others on the Indian team as well as our Rebels.

:thumb:

Edited by crawdad

After two games i've been uncertain as to the quality of our team but after Farragut went on the road and beat Oak Ridge last night i beleive that we might be a lot better than anyone else will give us credit for. So let's here all the non believers now and what they think. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dbFAN91

After two games i've been uncertain as to the quality of our team but after Farragut went on the road and beat Oak Ridge last night i beleive that we might be a lot better than anyone else will give us credit for. So let's here all the non believers now and what they think. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

You look pretty good to me. Some 2nd teamers may have a shot at all-conference honors

Good post. ...............Gooooooowl that hurt.

I think we're better than I thought we were but not as good as you think we are. :)

I'll hold off until after the South game to see if we let South come in and push us around for three quarters like we did last year. The Rebels are talking it up and there ain't but one way to shut them up.

Haha no one picked Science Hill to win the conf last year or this year. But yeah, not much can be done about the schedule and Clinton's demise. When it was set a few years back no one was faulting it. As much as I loved the Oak Ridge series, I'd rather play an excellent 5A or D2 team. I think its important to schedule tough teams, but I'd rather not play one you could see in the playoffs. Its tough to beat a great team twice in a year as 2003 and 2004 showed.

Haha every single one of the Carter Cult picked Science Hill to win the conference last year and also this year.

I think we're better than I thought we were but not as good as you think we are. :)

I'll hold off until after the South game to see if we let South come in and push us around for three quarters like we did last year. The Rebels are talking it up and there ain't but one way to shut them up.

I know this team is showing lots of potential. A lot more than i believed after losing the class of talent we had last year. I'm not saying this is a team of destiny yet either. I just want to hear what others are sayin g now after Farragut defeated Oak Ridge. We still have some things to prove to ourselves. I've been following this team for years and it seems that the class who follows the class that we all thought would make a run is usually the better team. I don't know why, it just seems to always happen this way. Anyway, can't wait for the Waco Jaco top ten after next week. But be careful and think before you put us in the top five. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this team is showing lots of potential. A lot more than i believed after losing the class of talent we had last year. I'm not saying this is a team of destiny yet either. I just want to hear what others are sayin g now after Farragut defeated Oak Ridge. We still have some things to prove to ourselves. I've been following this team for years and it seems that the class who follows the class that we all thought would make a run is usually the better team. I don't know why, it just seems to always happen this way. Anyway, can't wait for the Waco Jaco top ten after next week. But be careful and think before you put us in the top five. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

10-0 No question.