South Pittsburg against Lookout

Roy Dillard

A backwards pass? LMAO, that is pretty funny. Looked like a quick screen pass to me. South Pitt better be ready for Lookout Valley-Tiftonia in this game. They are coming in with a 2-0 record and looking to get their first win ever over S.P.

You're kidding, right? LV looked decent in the Jamboree; team numbers and overall ability are lacking for them to compete against SP. Game over before half time. That's not trash talk; I'm guessing myself and a lot more folks, including SP fans, wish more teams could provide some decent competition for the Pirates. Still a few years off......or more. Pirate program is the complete ball of wax. Coaching, fan support, TALENT,TALENT,TALENT AND MORE TALENT, is all there. It'll be awhile before it begins to melt.

Sportman, let me ask you a question. Did Grider call a backwards pass on that first play? Was it supposed to be a double pass? I garuntee you that if it happens against a good team, it could cost us a game. You think im joking but im not.

Whatever the play was it should have never been ran. I mean come on when you have #15 one of the fastest players out one on one with the defender a yard off of him,get real!!!A lob over the defender and you have a fast TD!! My head was hurting after that first play and it really hurt when we tried that tricky fake punt formation. Somebody has been playing to much playstation!!!CMON Man!!!!

It should be up and running this week.

Just to let you know I think you and jackson do a great job on the radio. I know you are for SP but at least you all are not so biassed as some of the other broadcaster's{I want mention}are. I appreciate you giving a good visual effect of the game on the radion. Of coarse I'm at all the game's but on Saturday's I like to turn the game on and listen to you all as I wash my car's or mow the yard. Thanks for a job well done. Now if WEPG can get there crap straight!! That was so annoying Saturday when they kept having commercials bleeding through the game..Again keep up the great work you do for SP!!!

Well, sportman, I guess it's hard for everyone to get into football, looking at the lack of interest on coact about this game. I've never seen it so quite on here.... but I think thats because these LV people are afraid of the Pirates. Either that, or they know they can't beat our fans in trash talk. I'm even worried about ole Roy, he must be in the islands on vacation.

hey Pegleg did you catch the clip of the game on timesfreepress? They may not be on coacht yapping but that one lineman said that LV has very fast backs and if they can make a hole for them then they would outrun our player's. Also the other lineman said it's just SP,just another team. Well I guess sometimes people talk b4 they think. we need to show him the trophy room and all the scores since we've played them. They have never beat us on the field,one time by forfeit, who counts that anyways? Anyways they have a few player's that think they have a shot.. Tell me what you got out of that video. I'm sure VIC will show the boy's that video a few time's between now and tomorrow!!!

hey Pegleg did you catch the clip of the game on timesfreepress? They may not be on coacht yapping but that one lineman said that LV has very fast backs and if they can make a hole for them then they would outrun our player's. Also the other lineman said it's just SP,just another team. Well I guess sometimes people talk b4 they think. we need to show him the trophy room and all the scores since we've played them. They have never beat us on the field,one time by forfeit, who counts that anyways? Anyways they have a few player's that think they have a shot.. Tell me what you got out of that video. I'm sure VIC will show the boy's that video a few time's between now and tomorrow!!!

I didn't see the times interview but I will look it up online. They should know, that first you have to knock that hole.