Jackson Co. vs Trousdale Co.

Grunt

Who said anything bout being mad? You are clearly a DA troll so please do everyone a favor and play in traffic. I was mearly curious if it was an intentional attempt at trying to hang 60 or 70 points. While Slime would like to hang 90 points on everyone, knowing most the TC crowd and the games in the past it was out of character.

Got you pegged...your Howard Chandler right? Or do you do the reporting for him. FWIW, the blue devils ran 40 plays and the Jackets 38. We were not running it up, we were just executing to perfection in the 2nd half. I heard one of ya'lls coaches screaming bloody murder in the locker rooms at halftime. Our Coach calmly said C"MON GUYS...IT"S JACKSON COUNTY. roflol.gif

Rough game for JC pretty good first half, shot ourself in the foot way too many times the score to go up 28 to 7 with no time left in the half looks like it took a lot out of the kids.

Question to the TC folks though, why up 42 points were the starters still in during the 4th? Was a 42 point win not enough? I am generally a fan of TC for tradition if nothing else and maybe someone can offer up something as to why that was done other than to attempt and embarrass the kids form JC? Other question on the kick off after the score was that a botched on-side? Not sure what you would call it he hit like he was attempting an on-side and was way to high to be a squib kick. If they were out to just run up the score how much would have been enough?

They were just getting geared up for FCS. They need to hang 70+ on FC otherwise the sweatervest folks my get the idea that TC likes them. :roflol:

• Upvote 1

Lose the bad language, or find somewhere else to play. Jim B would not be proud of your

use of his good name.

Thanks, Moderator

Lets me axe ewe a qwestchun Mr Grunt/ELA. Did ewe becum a moderaider just sew ewe could pic on awe the new posters from Trousedale-Heartsville like that jimBs ghost fella? I garuntee the ownly reisen ewe dunn this is becaws of all them whippins that the MR. Jim B and those Yella jakkets gave your alma mader Macon County, back in the sixties and seventis. I thank ewe are a sheep in woofs clothing Mr Grunt/ELA! And eye aint joking!

Edited by RoyDillardJr

The only TC poster who objects to that image is Grunt...the rest of us TC posters don't mind a bit. roflol.gif

Mr. SlimeShanty, ewe have to understand that Mr. Grunt/ELA iz simplethetic two to tha plites of prograhams such az Jaxson/Gainesborough cause Mr. Grunt/ELA can still remembers wat itz like two bee whooped soundedly by Trousedale/Heartsville from his HighSkhool daze. People can grow up move and change there ahleegances but they cannnot exscape tramatic childhood exspeeriencces. I garuntee eyed want that skelator to stay in that closet two. Per saunaly as a life long South Pittsburg Pirates fan Eye luv a gud Pirate Ruling eyed garuntee former Trousedale-Hartsville players like em az much az we dew, I garuntee eye aint joking.

The only TC poster who objects to that image is Grunt...the rest of us TC posters don't mind a bit. roflol.gif

Then don't get offended when people call you or your program "classless". This isn't college football. While your team may be able to score at will even with second stringers, there's no need to flaunt it, at the expense of high school kids and hard working coaches that care about their team.

Then don't get offended when people call you or your program "classless". This isn't college football. While your team may be able to score at will even with second stringers, there's no need to flaunt it, at the expense of high school kids and hard working coaches that care about their team.

I don't get offended...i retaliate. thumb[1].gif Maybe those hard working coaches can learn a little about defense, and stop us next time. Till then we gonna keep doing what we do...with class. No personal fouls, no trash talking by the players, no excessive celebrations, we kick browneye with as much class as anyone. roflol.gif