Huntingdon vs. Bruceton

wardaddy1829

Huntingdon fans are feeling good this year. You know what's a little bit funny? Dont yall still have the same coach as last year, and the year before? the one that a lot of people were saying that its time for him to go? to be fired? lol

I think Bruceton is a much improved team with their new coach. They were much improved last year...his first year. But, Huntingdon is a lots bigger school, with a lot more boys to draw from. And, they do seem to have a good team this year.

I've gotta go with Huntingdon in a closer game than what some Mustang fans think....Huntingdon 21 Bruceton 0. And, maybe after starting the year 3-0, yall can give that coach a raise, instead of firing him. lol

Huntingdon fans are feeling good this year. You know what's a little bit funny? Dont yall still have the same coach as last year, and the year before? the one that a lot of people were saying that its time for him to go? to be fired? lol

I think Bruceton is a much improved team with their new coach. They were much improved last year...his first year. But, Huntingdon is a lots bigger school, with a lot more boys to draw from. And, they do seem to have a good team this year.

I've gotta go with Huntingdon in a closer game than what some Mustang fans think....Huntingdon 21 Bruceton 0. And, maybe after starting the year 3-0, yall can give that coach a raise, instead of firing him. lol

Not all was against him. Most of the time when people want a coaching staff fired or remove it's because ( Jr. )

Isn't getting playing time.. Just riding the Pine.

Bruceton will show up friday night mustangs. This team has alot of heart and will not quit no matter how the game goes...........GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!

I'm expecting they will. Hope it's a great game. Love Carroll County rivalries. Good luck to both teams. We're 3 days away! Go Stangs!

bruceton seems to rely more on the pass play.huntingdon has not been tested much with the pass. we got beat on a big pass play last week for a touch.secondary better be ready! i think putting preasure on williams will make a difference in the game.

Edited by hoofbeat