greeneville vs franklin county

BIGGREENE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate off weeks, but that is probably the best thing right now for Greeneville. It will allow everyone to get healthy and get some adjustments made. I’m ready to finally see this team at full strength! Plus, never underestimate what living with a loss for 2 weeks can do for a team. They will be ready for Franklin Co.

What can we expect from Franklin County?

You boys from East TN do know that FRANKLIN HS and FRANKLIN CO HS are two different schools? RIGHT? FC is way down on the Alabama border and no where near Franklin, TN. Right? OK! If you were playing FHS I would say they would beat you but since you are playing FCHS it should be a good game. Don't know much about their team this year but I know they lost to LHS Friday night.

I hate off weeks, but that is probably the best thing right now for Greeneville. It will allow everyone to get healthy and get some adjustments made. I’m ready to finally see this team at full strength! Plus, never underestimate what living with a loss for 2 weeks can do for a team. They will be ready for Franklin Co.

What can we expect from Franklin County?

An easy win for Greeneville.