West Greene vs Grainger Co.

RunBabyRun

If Grainger's defense holds West Greene's offense to 21 points I'll be impressed. I'm taking West Greene, 32-13.

I hope you are right Bud, but the Buffs have looked less than impressive the first two games. I realize they have played better competition but that isn't an excuse for blown assignments on defense all over the field and the numerous turnovers that have happened over the past two weeks. I hope the boys righted the ship this week in practice and get a solid W tonight. :popcorneater:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are right Bud, but the Buffs have looked less than impressive the first two games. I realize they have played better competition but that isn't an excuse for blown assignments on defense all over the field and the numerous turnovers that have happened over the past two weeks. I hope the boys righted the ship this week in practice and get a solid W tonight. :popcorneater:

i have a feelin that the boys went to work this week at practice. i dont see graingers defense holdin wg under 21, and i dont see wg holdin any team under 21. my prediction is wg 33 grainger 21. west greene lost their punter this week due to some off field issues. so coach case may make a few risky decisions, but im lookin forward to a good game tonight. :hungry:

Great game. Not pretty for the Buffs but a win is a win. Grainger isn't that bad of a team but I think injuries might get them down the road. Lost #42 and #7 and #1 didn't dress out. Good defensive stand at the end of the game for the Buffs with some bogus roughing the passer.

Not pretty at all. I think the Buffs failed to score two or three times with the ball in the redzone.

Great game. Not pretty for the Buffs but a win is a win. Grainger isn't that bad of a team but I think injuries might get them down the road. Lost #42 and #7 and #1 didn't dress out. Good defensive stand at the end of the game for the Buffs with some bogus roughing the passer.

Congrats on the win, bud! I think you all got the heard headed on that winning path and it's gonna be a tough group to stop. Bad news for all the teams down the road! :thumb:

Congrats on the win, bud! I think you all got the heard headed on that winning path and it's gonna be a tough group to stop. Bad news for all the teams down the road! :thumb:

Not really my Buffaloes, Smash, as I'm a fan of high school football and try to follow all Greene County teams. But I agree, if the Buffs can keep it rolling, I think they will be a tough team to beat. Defense is shaky at times, for example right before half time, but came up big when it mattered last night.

I'll take the Grizzles in this one. I mean after all this is still West Greene we are talking about. THey have been about 3 touchdowns better than the Grizzles the last two years and are a mere one and one against them. Last years game was a pretty close ball game right up until the end. The Grizzles are much improved this season and I'll take them to win 28-21.

Looks like it the same old Grizzles we are talking about not the Buff's. I mean after all it is still Grainger we are taliking about.