Ooltewah-Cleveland

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg,is this food network or football thread? Owls will dominate the raiders.Ooltewah has scored 85 pts..opp.haved scored 13.Raiders cant score and they cant stop anybody.Truth hurts.Cleveland might have a qb that throw a football in practice,but couldnt do it in the jamboree or first 2 games.Owls score at will and defense stops everybody.

owls 21-0 maybe 31-7

Omg,is this food network or football thread? Owls will dominate the raiders.Ooltewah has scored 85 pts..opp.haved scored 13.Raiders cant score and they cant stop anybody.Truth hurts.Cleveland might have a qb that throw a football in practice,but couldnt do it in the jamboree or first 2 games.Owls score at will and defense stops everybody.

owls 21-0 maybe 31-7

Obviously the owls have not watched the verses channel or read the prep blitz (dynamite dozen)#1 !!

From an outsider looking in, I watched Cleveland against Alcoa and yes they lost but Alcoa tricks them once, returns a punt, and gets away with a blatant holding on a huge play that set up the 3rd touchdown. I say that to say this, Cleveland has great athletes all over the field however they don't have a lot of discipline. I have not seen the Owls so I can't give an opinion there. just my 2 cents.

owls 21-0 maybe 31-7

Might happen, might not....but did you really just put "omg"?! :roflol:

Edited by Bleedingblue

From an outsider looking in, I watched Cleveland against Alcoa and yes they lost but Alcoa tricks them once, returns a punt, and gets away with a blatant holding on a huge play that set up the 3rd touchdown. I say that to say this, Cleveland has great athletes all over the field however they don't have a lot of discipline. I have not seen the Owls so I can't give an opinion there. just my 2 cents.

This has been the story for both of our losses. Hopefully our boys can get it together tomorrow.

owls 21-0 maybe 31-7

Owls win 28 - 21. Cleveland QB will score twice by air, but Owls get 3 picks and several sacks against him. Every defensive player in the district wants to shut himn down or keep his results to a minimum (no disrepect here). Cleveland also scores one by ground. Owls have too many offensive weapons for Cleveland. Owls score by run and pass and avenge last's years overtime loss. Can't wait! No injuries for either side.

owls 21-0 maybe 31-7

Ha ha ha.........you can tell who s in the band!!!!! As a former band geek myself it s not hard to spot your own!!

Edited by 2seamfastball

Huge game for both teams. Winner gets the inside track to playoffs in 5A. Last year was overtime and I would not be surprised to see it again. I know qb for Cleveland is very good and any team would take him in a second. He has proven that he can not carry the team on his own and he needs many other players to help him out. Owls have looked good on defense for two weeks against running teams. Whole new challenge against Cleveland offense. Owls offense has many weapons and can score on any play putting even more pressure on the Raiders on again off again defense.

Great fans and atmosphere should be a good one.

Owls win a close one.

owls 21-0 maybe 31-7

yeah because Brainerd and East Hamilton are better than #1 state ranked Alcoa and #9 state ranked Knox Catholic. Cleveland would have scored 85 against those awful teams too.