Henry County hosts Kenwood (Week 2)

SEC1rules

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FASTCAT is always and I mean always excited to talk about high school football. You know my thoughts before I type them. Although, Henry County is better than Kenwood, that does not mean they are not soft, they are soft, I came to Paris las november and watched the second round game and saw nothing to make me believe that they are not soft. Two seasons in a row, Henry County ran into physical in the second round.

As for the Knights, we are 0-2 but I see improvements, I am sure that the Henry County coaching staff will see that in their prep for us, i am sure they are concerned about us. We are not likely to beat Henry County but we just might. If you overlook us, we will thump that tail. I enjoy watching you guys play the game, but the Allen boys for their size run soft, just my opinion, From what I have heard about your qb on the other thread, he throws off his back foot and fumbles, he does not sound soft to me.

The FASTCAT is always and I mean always excited to talk about high school football. You know my thoughts before I type them. Although, Henry County is better than Kenwood, that does not mean they are not soft, they are soft, I came to Paris las november and watched the second round game and saw nothing to make me believe that they are not soft. Two seasons in a row, Henry County ran into physical in the second round.

As for the Knights, we are 0-2 but I see improvements, I am sure that the Henry County coaching staff will see that in their prep for us, i am sure they are concerned about us. We are not likely to beat Henry County but we just might. If you overlook us, we will thump that tail. I enjoy watching you guys play the game, but the Allen boys for their size run soft, just my opinion, From what I have heard about your qb on the other thread, he throws off his back foot and fumbles, he does not sound soft to me.

I knew if I called your name you would come trolling. You are the only person I have ever heard say the Allen boys run soft. I'm positive you just do it to get a rise out of HC posters. I doubt you will say this Friday night when Shaq is punishing your D. Also, this HC team is the most physical I have seen in years. I'm not one to boast & brag too much about HC but our JV squad could beat the team Kenwood is bringing to Patriot Stadium Friday night. That statement probably bothered some of the level headed HC posters but I think it is the truth.

Edited by SEC1rules

I am a Henry county loyalist, but the JV beating Kenwood,give me a break. Surely you are smarter than that.

You take this internet message board posting thing way too serious. I like to mess with fastcat and it goes back several years. I was jabbing back at fastcat and having some fun. Try it sometime and it may loosen you up a bit.

Edited by SEC1rules