McKenzie @ Dresden

hogheaven

Butchie, you are constantly carrying on conversations on these boards that are over the top in being sexually suggestive. Of course, this is strictly against policy and there you are a moderator.

Also, Butchie, you used the plural "coaches". This is not true. I've only talked about one, the head coach, cause he is the one that made the immature, i'm pissed we lost decision. Also, I'll put my boot up your #### #### one of these days, so help me god.

EASY CUPCAKE

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie, you are constantly carrying on conversations on these boards that are over the top in being sexually suggestive. Of course, this is strictly against policy and there you are a moderator.

Also, Butchie, you used the plural "coaches". This is not true. I've only talked about one, the head coach, cause he is the one that made the immature, i'm pissed we lost decision. Also, I'll put my boot up your #### #### one of these days, so help me god.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth young lady? :roflol:

I Hope You Enjoy Your Time Off.