McKenzie @ Dresden

hogheaven

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you figure it is an upset if you win. You beat WV, we lost, your 2-0 and we are 0-1, plus we are at your pen, I mean house. The way I see it, you should be the favorite, just saying. We are the ones that have to prove something tomorrow nigh in my book :thumb:

I appreciate that but I'd say the last 7-8 years makes us the underdog lol

I would agree that the rebels would be the favorites starting the season on paper, but there is a reason why we play the games. After actual results you have to put dresden as the favorites. That being said I look for a more spirited effort out of the rebels tonight. Good luck to both teams hope it is injury free and a very entertaining game.

This is definitely going to be a good game with a great football atmosphere. Dresden has to be the favorite in this game with 2 wins and beating Westview. Hopefully this will be a clean,classy and injury free game. The Rebels have something to prove tonight and I believe that the Running Rebels win this game.

GO REBELS!!!

I appreciate that but I'd say the last 7-8 years makes us the underdog lol

I hear what your saying but this another season, lol. We have to get it together before I put us above ANYBODY. This years version of the Rebels has a lot of growing up to do and do it fast. There is the potential to be as good as the past few years but the boys have to want it that way. I do see us having a better night tonight and hopefully that will get things rolling again, we'll see soon though.

I would agree that the rebels would be the favorites starting the season on paper, but there is a reason why we play the games. After actual results you have to put dresden as the favorites. That being said I look for a more spirited effort out of the rebels tonight. Good luck to both teams hope it is injury free and a very entertaining game.

I agree, we will see a differnt team than last Friday for sure. I don't think the boys want to go through another week after this one. Rebels will show up and lets all hope they show out.

Glad a new board was started. Now if the chargers and pioneers will stick their own games this week we should be good.

Friday night has the potential to be a war. Both teams have good defenses offense favores the rebels home field of course the lions....shewwww and coaching fsvors the rebels.special teams is a toss up. Being I am from Carroll County I am of course picking the rebels. If Dresden turns the ball over like last year it could be a 14 to 21 point game.But the lions haven't turned it over yet. go get em Rebels!!!!

Good game tonight but not very pleasant to watch with all the turnovers. Mckenzie wins 19-7 and a late pick sealed the deal. Good call on the to's tonight didn't really think we could turn it over that much and win but thankfully they turned it over a bit more. Good job Rebels!!!!!

Good game tonight but not very pleasant to watch with all the turnovers. Mckenzie wins 19-7 and a late pick sealed the deal. Good call on the to's tonight didn't really think we could turn it over that much and win but thankfully they turned it over a bit more. Good job Rebels!!!!!

Dresden defense was very strong but cant win with 6 turnovers.Mckenzie had one long run to set up a score that was the turning point i think

Both defenses played very well. It was an offensive holocost though.

I'm not sure but I THINK fans on both sides of the field will agree that the officiating crew at our game was probably as bad as I've ever seen and I've seen a bunch of 'em over the years.

Good luck the rest of the season Lions. Ya'll have a solid looking team but the turnovers killed them tonight. Most were forced fumbles but still the kids have to protect the ball. We have a little issue with that ourselves.