McKenzie @ Dresden

hogheaven

I was wondering when statements like this one would start. Accept no responsibility and blame others for fumbles and picks when an official never played a down. Way to put that disclaimer in there. When you win, be humble and when you lose accept it like men, no excuses. R.P.O.D

Humble?!? McKenzie Rebels?!? Uhhhh....no. You can't use that word.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of our past turn overs come down to the officials lop-sided calls

<_< what calls were those?? haha Darn calls made our guys drop the ball. I need to learn them. Is it like a turkey call? where can I buy it? Hope the refs let these two teams play the physical brand of ball they both enjoy. Never heard a rebel or a lion whine about a hard hit. Hope our spread is working and our defense is ready to play. Go Lions :thumb:

Humble?!? McKenzie Rebels?!? Uhhhh....no. You can't use that word.

Trust me, the Rebels can use that word. Obviously you don't recall the many years that the Rebels lived in the land of mediocraty. We do know about humble. A LOT of work and effort and change took place to get us out of it in recent years. The first step to being a humble yet good winner is being a good loser. We have experienced that at a high level and are still friends with those that took us down simply because we all had a mutual respect for each other. Obviouisly you don't know about that respect yet. A high price is paid to learn it.

This game will be a war and I'm looking foreward to it but don't expect any whining or complaints from the Rebel Nation unless someone gets totally stupid at the game if things don't go our way. And that alone may be your biggest surprise. We aren't totally helpless this time!!!!! The Lions will face a good team!!

<_< what calls were those?? haha Darn calls made our guys drop the ball. I need to learn them. Is it like a turkey call? where can I buy it? Hope the refs let these two teams play the physical brand of ball they both enjoy. Never heard a rebel or a lion whine about a hard hit. Hope our spread is working and our defense is ready to play. Go Lions :thumb:

LOL, one things for sure, both these teams will show up layin' the wood!!! Gotta love it!!! None of us control the refs so that's a non point IMO. Man, if you find that turkey call like that let me know 'cause I want 4 of 'em!!!

If you want to meet before the game and put faces with handles let me know tomorrow. We'll figure our where then. He's real tall and looks a good bit like a bulldog (which he raises.....imagine that!) And I'm pretty average height with a LONG ponytail and am reletively old too!!!....we'll be easy to spot!! Know I'm coming and likely Butchie will be too unless he's at JoByrns game with Humboldt. Me, I gotta come to this one because it's too important. Got great friends at JoByrns (especially Ashabranner's(sp) dad) but, I'll be at the Pig Pen for the festivities!!!

LOL, one things for sure, both these teams will show up layin' the wood!!! Gotta love it!!! None of us control the refs so that's a non point IMO. Man, if you find that turkey call like that let me know 'cause I want 4 of 'em!!!

If you want to meet before the game and put faces with handles let me know tomorrow. We'll figure our where then. He's real tall and looks a good bit like a bulldog (which he raises.....imagine that!) And I'm pretty average height with a LONG ponytail and am reletively old too!!!....we'll be easy to spot!! Know I'm coming and likely Butchie will be too unless he's at JoByrns game with Humboldt. Me, I gotta come to this one because it's too important. Got great friends at JoByrns (especially Ashabranner's(sp) dad) but, I'll be at the Pig Pen for the festivities!!!

Duck, the hog pen will be graced with Butchie. JB doesn't play at Humbodlt this week, their at East Robertson. They travel to the bodlt next week so depending on this outcome Friday, we will be traveling there to see that game.

I've seen a few of the boys this week and from what they went through last Friday, I'm sure the demon will be unleashed. Pretty harsh reality check for the most of them. Nothing wrong with having confidence but realizing arrogance was what the doctor ordered. We will see a different team come Friday, with much more heart and want. Should be a good one for the Rebels.

A lil over 31 hours till game time. Time for walk throughs and final preps. Hope our guys are ready to get it going.Going to be a lil warm tomorrow night so drink those fluids. Just got to thinking and wonder why they don't serve up some B-B-Q over there at the concession stand. The hogs are close.

Yep. McKenzie Definately has the edge with the coaching. Dresden coaches still wear velcro shoes cuz they can't tie laces. Dresden trades Films and then uses them as frisbees cuz the VCR thing iz too confuzin. Dresden coaches ain't going bald, they just get confused with the whole shaving thing. Dresden defense only plays cover 2 cuz thats as high as they count. :roflol: Ok, one of those is true. :thumb: