Heritage @ LC

HHS2009

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If heritage plays like they did last week against hardin valley, LC doesn't stand a chance, but if they come out like they did against Jeff Co. its gonna be a long night. Heritage proved they can play ball. They just need to do it 2 weeks in a row.

Great job last week by HHS, but HVA was not close to 100%, when Dorian went down, that hurt the Offense and Defense a lot, I think LC will bring more into the box and make Cline pass the ball when they go into the "WIlD CHASE" unlike HVA did last week, Jordan Hall and the WR he has will be clicking this week,since last week was their first time on the field together.

LC 21

HHS 17

I think Heritage wins this one if they comeout with the Wildcat formation they came out with last week with Cline and Bledsoe.......Bledsoe is a playmaker I'd even use him on defense as a safety....Because Heritage's Passing Defense is there weakness and Bledsoe would help with there passing defense if they put him back there as safety.......I don't even look for this game to be close if Heritage excutes there new offense style like they did last week.......

Awesome job LC! That was a huge team effort. Tonight showed a team that many were expecting last week. If we can keep it up watch out rest of the district. LC 33-0 tonight. Good luck to Heritage for the rest of the season. Number 1 on your team is a heck of a player.

Huge win for LC! most predictions were wrong on this.... beatdown! dont get to excited dcnk its 1 win over usually a team who finishes at the bottom of a really tough division! LC is still just 1-1 and hasnt upset or beat anyone yet really. lets see that against someone thats middle of div or top and then you can say people should start watching out.... great win though! good luck to both teams the rest of the year

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yeah they both should be good games whoever matches up with who. Wartburg has beaten Oliver Springs all 4 times they’ve played this year but they have been close games. I believe Wartburgs first sectional appearance was last year when they went to North Greene. Good luck to you all!
    • What did they do this year? Every other year, I’ve gone to one. It’s been a little scrimmage and then a bunch of games like a quarterback throwing challenge, O line versus D line, push-up challenge, etc.    But not surprised, nothing new that the program has been on the decline since they lost their recruiting middle school coach. The baseball coach still does his fair share, but he recruits good baseball players. Not good football players, and decent baseball players, definitely nothing like the middle school coach could do, he left for a middle school job down near Cleveland high school a few years back.
    • Never in my life have I seen a team in a scrimmage against their own defense look so lost and confused. The defense didn’t look much better, the coaching staff can’t keep their anger together, not only with the players but also with their other coaches. I feel awful for those players. None of them look like they wanted or should’ve been out there, but for the grown men on the sidelines acting like fools, it's just embarrassing to the Farragut name and reputation. I now see why they chose not to live stream this on their YouTube channel.
    • We could sure use some math teachers country wide. Ever go into a store or restaurant and the bill comes to $9.97 and you give them a ten dollar bill and 2 pennies because you wanted a nickle back and then the meltdown starts and the next thing two more people have to come and help figure it out and the place comes to a complete halt. I see this everyday and it's a sad representation of all these schools allowing these kids out the door to get shortchanged the rest of their life.