Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

Its there, we had one called back and had snap issues the other times ! Like I said I know nothing about PC! If they are a throwing team then they'll do well. Gaining possession will be the thing !

IF they are a throwing team? Man, you really don't know anything about PC do you? Yall can have the time of possession, we'll take the win. PC 26 DCR 14

IF they are a throwing team? Man, you really don't know anything about PC do you? Yall can have the time of possession, we'll take the win. PC 26 DCR 14

Uhhhhh! Let me spell it for you JR! l I k e I s a i d I d o n't k n o w a n y t h I n g a b o u t P C! Mannnnnnn y'all don't get it! We had time of possession , yards , first downs and we also beat Riverside ! The question remains If y'allwill!

= îšîŒ·îŒ·îŒ·îŒ·îŒ·

Edited by Redrage1990

Here's the REAL Deal. Its all about statistics. Perry County has played 3 games this year. None of PCs opponents have scored over 1 TD in a game, and none of their opponents have been able to hold them under 3 TDs. So for Riverside to win this game they have to score 3 times as much as any other team so far, and hold PC under 3 TDs. Does Riverside have a better Offense than the other 3 teams PC has played(Maybe but I doubt it). Does Riverside have a Defense better than the other teams PC has played(I highly doubt it). :thumb:

Guru... you numbers are good but you must factor in the quality of oppenents!

PC has played Forrest 2-1; Lewis 0-2; c,ville 0-2... c,mon man, of course your stats will look good,

DC has played Huntington 3-0; Lexington 3-0; and Adamsville 2-1

i think there is no doubt which team is more battle tested.

with that said i still pick Tucker to win. :thumb:

Although i am second guessing that pick since it will be at Riverside...

Here's the REAL Deal. Its all about statistics. Perry County has played 3 games this year. None of PCs opponents have scored over 1 TD in a game, and none of their opponents have been able to hold them under 3 TDs. So for Riverside to win this game they have to score 3 times as much as any other team so far, and hold PC under 3 TDs. Does Riverside have a better Offense than the other 3 teams PC has played(Maybe but I doubt it). Does Riverside have a Defense better than the other teams PC has played(I highly doubt it). :thumb:

PC has played Forrest 2-1; Lewis 0-2; c,ville 0-2... c,mon man, of course your stats will look good,

Uhhhhh! Let me spell it for you JR! l I k e I s a i d I d o n't k n o w a n y t h I n g a b o u t P C! Mannnnnnn y'all don't get it! We had time of possession , yards , first downs and we also beat Riverside ! The question remains If y'allwill!

= îšîŒ·îŒ·îŒ·îŒ·îŒ·

If you don't know anything about PC, then why are you in here making predictions?

I don't think I have to factor in quality of opponents at all. I was not comparing PCs previous opponents to Riversides previous opponents. I was comparing PCs previous opponents to Riverside. So quality of Riversides opponents doesn't matter. The questions were simple Is Riversides Defense or Offense better than anyother of Defenses or Offenses that we have already seen?

Guru....I know the stats are good and no one has really scored against ya'll but ya'lls opponents haven't been all that great and I was just thinkin the other day that ya'lls team has started out just like WC last year. So, be careful about sayin how no one has stopped ya'll and ya'll have stopped everybody else cause that was the tune WC was singin and it come up and got us. I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin! I still think PC will win this game easy.