Signal Mountain @ Blackman

smeagleproud

I love it when people make statements like this b/c then you play up in competition and get shut out or come close. Mathers will run wild and have a huge game, and the Blaze win big, dont fool urselves SM, you are NOT on that level right now.....

Those who have doubted the Eagles Talent have usually been wrong.

GO EAGLES!!

I really wanted to come watch this game, but have to stay at home. We have one of the 3 regular season games I usually go to this week. If only this game was a week later, but I think several of us are talking about coming down the the South Pitt game.

Not going to predict an outcome on this one, but I think it will be closer than some folks think. Win or lose, Blackman will know that they were in a contest. I would have liked Signal's chances a lot better if Blackman had won last week. The siegel loss takes away any possibility of a "trap game" for the Blaze.

Good luck Eagles! :thumb:

I really wanted to come watch this game, but have to stay at home. We have one of the 3 regular season games I usually go to this week. If only this game was a week later, but I think several of us are talking about coming down the the South Pitt game.

Not going to predict an outcome on this one, but I think it will be closer than some folks think. Win or lose, Blackman will know that they were in a contest. I would have liked Signal's chances a lot better if Blackman had won last week. The siegel loss takes away any possibility of a "trap game" for the Blaze.

Good luck Eagles! :thumb:

Be sure you bring your London fog eagle wear with you! :thumb:

Haven't you hear'd we got a landing strip at the school. It will only accomodate a small Learjet, though. We gotta have some way to get our prospective recruits in and out.:mrgreen:

:roflol::roflol: good un Troll , how truthful you can be if you wanna..should be a slobber'knocker !! Eagles testing the waters of best football region in Tenneeesee can only be a Good thing with nothing to lose playing up and much to gain with the win .