Westview vs Camden. Who you got?

westview4sho

I've seen Westview play and can't for the life of me see how they could score more than 14 on

Camden. I say Camden wins by 10. All the talk about Ward bringing the Lions up to be one of the

teams you really don't want to play, I think the players themselves are saying, "hey wait a

minute, Ward or no Ward we are still Camden, and we are gonna bust you in the mouth if we

get a chance."

Camden 24

Westview 14

New coach has 87 kids on the roster too!!!!!!!!

I give credit to Westview for playing a good game. They found a hole over, and over, and over on the Lt side of the line and moved the ball pretty good there. Camden played by far the worst game I have seen them play in three years. Penalty after penalty. Getting the first first down with 6 minutes to go in the third is rediculous. The first three or four series Camden ran plays they have never ran before.... I didn't see any of the defensive line of Camden playing with any emotion till the third quarter. You can't decide to play one quarter and expect to beat any team in 3-A. It was a sub-par effort by the Lions to say it nicely. Trae White suffered an injury on his first touch I think. He hurt his right hand or elbow but never could get into the game after that. Some of the play calling at the end of the game was a little weird too. Not gonna bash the refs for throwing flags, but.....there were ALOT. Very sloppy. Both teams need some serious improvement if either team wants to make the playoffs. Camden has played one good game this year and if they don't get something going soon.....could be a short tinure for this regime! Boosters won't put up with loses as embarassing as this one. Could be a long season from what I saw tonight. Cheatham County and Huntingdon will smoke the Lions if they don't play better than the last two games. Good luck to both teams.

I give credit to Westview for playing a good game. They found a hole over, and over, and over on the Lt side of the line and moved the ball pretty good there. Camden played by far the worst game I have seen them play in three years. Penalty after penalty. Getting the first first down with 6 minutes to go in the third is rediculous. The first three or four series Camden ran plays they have never ran before.... I didn't see any of the defensive line of Camden playing with any emotion till the third quarter. You can't decide to play one quarter and expect to beat any team in 3-A. It was a sub-par effort by the Lions to say it nicely. Trae White suffered an injury on his first touch I think. He hurt his right hand or elbow but never could get into the game after that. Some of the play calling at the end of the game was a little weird too. Not gonna bash the refs for throwing flags, but.....there were ALOT. Very sloppy. Both teams need some serious improvement if either team wants to make the playoffs. Camden has played one good game this year and if they don't get something going soon.....could be a short tinure for this regime! Boosters won't put up with loses as embarassing as this one. Could be a long season from what I saw tonight. Cheatham County and Huntingdon will smoke the Lions if they don't play better than the last two games. Good luck to both teams.

Boosters don't hire football coaches in Camden!...school boards do! I'd be careful how I react on a public forum with a badly loose tongue! Coach Blow is and will be a fine football coach!

Don't start jumping the ship early boys. Since Westview has been on Camden's schedule, the game has usually been close and early in the season. It hasn't determined success, or lack thereof, in the playoffs. Coach William Blow and his staff are hard working men and one early loss will not ruin a good team. Just a few years ago, we lost the opener to Westview on a stupid mistake late in the game, and went on to be 9-1 with a good playoff run. It's early. Don't start second guessing the play calling. Blow is going to pull some surprises on offense. Sometimes they will backfire, but I respect him for trying something new. Lion fans dig in. There will be playoffs in the frost in Camden, and Blow's Lions will be in the mix.

influence?...yeah..and NO one has more "inconsistant emotions" than boosters!..."I give money..I'm not happy!"......Camden is not the University of Georgia or Miami.....Boosters don't run things in school systems!

Crazy fans!! Camden came out flat and got worked. That's bad thing about bye weeks but coach has been number one assistant under Ward for duration. Camden will be fine and y'all have a classy program. I'm just thrilled were not on short end of stick this year against y'all