Crockett County @ Obion County

Does everyone see how most rebel fans are. We all want the rebels to win. win. win but the way some folks come across...they show no respect to anyone else. This is a special year for the rebels and they need to make the most of it. They "Could" be more than a one and done team come playoff time. But fans who have blinders on that think they ...the rebels could even beat the packers or Saints tonight are nuts. Also...most of these rebel posters are all new to the game...most of us have been here for some time now since our teams have been there and done that. A few of the rebel fan base has made their way to the trash talk forum and do a pretty good job of it but most of us usually know when credit is due ..we give it. They think their unbeatable.....hummm. could be a hard fall.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To ucgrad, you get on here an throw your little jabs at OC between the lines. You never just give credit to the players there is always a but involved. I know im not the only poster on here to see it your just negative toward the REBS.

If your a rebel fan you think like you think. Most others will agree that I pay great compliments to the rebel program and their success. But at the same time, you have to read what you post and some of the others. We only bring out the trueth. Your a newby on here for sure. we all have fun and trash talk between one another. Everyone agrees the rebels have a special offensive team...but at the same time...to display those special things..really...who have you played like others have mentioned on having a winning team. Let me see, I do believe Henry County came to troy andleft alot of red color on the field as they showed how a team can really be and that was a schrimage. On the other hand...yes, you beat a 1 A powerhouse team of most year in Union City. You have beaten Ripley.....???? but they did knock the rebels out of the playoffs last year. Then there is westview whos coach has praised both in print and on the air about the offense but the defense is suspect. All I have said and anyone else is the trueth. Now...you go 9 - 1 10 - 0 and make the second round of the playoffs...your can smile and we will all eat crow if that is what you want but the seasons long test is still ahead. I say that when Union City or anyone else is playing. I follow High school football. Everyone will also agree the rebels have yet to be tested with a really good defense or have they ? Is their offense that good that they will make everyones D look that bad. Probably not but the bottom line is....yell for your team and take up for them but at the same time have class when you do so and class will be repaid back..in other words...respect. Your not given that...you have to earn it and each year the rebels are gaining more and more. Good luck again and sorry you feel like you do but my post are straight to the point and true. Everything said can be backed up. Good Luck Rebels and win number 4.....

Hey swing, I like your Milan Bulldawgs and love to watch them play. In fact, if I didn't support Gibson Co., I'd be at more Milan games watching Milan play. However, Obion Co. is legit this year man. I watched them this past week against Westview and they easily dominated the game, especially that second half. I'm not saying Milan is better than OC or OC is better than Milan, but I do believe by seasons end, OC will earned people's respect and possibly yours as well. Their offense is probably one of the best offenses in West TN this year. Their defense is their only weakness in my opinion and it's not too weak to be honest. If your so confident in Milan being better than OC, then why are you debating at how "bad" OC is?

GC...i agree with your assessment of both squads...I too have seen them both! For those who have seen Obion Central over the past few years...most thot it was only a matter of time before they put all the pieces together to find this type of success...I actually thot last year's team would have been better when I saw them "getting off the bus" and warming up prior to our scrimmmage...but as usual..they folded their tents! I'm so glad the Rebels are doing what many of us have wished for over the past 4-5 years!

Furthermore...this is FAR from Coach Morris' best Bulldog squad! They are pretty good (at this point) BUT not as talented as many of his teams over the past 4-5 years. All that being said..they will probably finish the season 10-0..and win a couple of weeks worth of playoff games. Again..having seen both, I think that OCCHS is probably more "talented" than Milan yet the Bulldogs would "most likely" win in a 48 minute game..given the "Morris Factor"...although OCCHS would CERTAINLY put up some points on the Dogs. When you spread the field..Milan "seems to become" vulnerable to speed and quickness...as they saw in their preseason matchups. Again..during the regular season..they don't see much of that so it's not a big concern!

Lastly...I too have noticed the Cavs improving each and every week. Their depth will "more than likely" prohibit them this week at OCCHS..although....they will be well prepared..at least as well as they can be for the challenge that awaits them! Best of Luck Kevin, Perry, & Ryan...(3 wonderful football coaches)..yall probably gonna need it this week!

After reading some of the comments on here, it reminds me why I don't get on CoachT much anymore. Every year it's always somebody putting down the Rebels. UCGRAD whether you see it or not you do throw your little jabs at the Rebs. You can call it the "truth" or whatever you want to help you legitimize it. I still have yet to see any trash talk on here from OC fans on this thread. I've seen talk back and forth betwee a Milan fan who for whatever reason cares what OC is doing this year. And all this talk about who they have played is just ridiculous. It is not there fault that the teams that are normally successful are having down years. OC has been on the short end of those teams for years and it's about time the shoe is on the other foot. Nobody has said OC is a powerhouse. We have a great team who has a chance to do some special this year. Whether they go undefeated or lose the rest of there games, know this Rebel fan will be there backing them no matter what!

After reading some of the comments on here, it reminds me why I don't get on CoachT much anymore. Every year it's always somebody putting down the Rebels. UCGRAD whether you see it or not you do throw your little jabs at the Rebs. You can call it the "truth" or whatever you want to help you legitimize it. I still have yet to see any trash talk on here from OC fans on this thread. I've seen talk back and forth betwee a Milan fan who for whatever reason cares what OC is doing this year. And all this talk about who they have played is just ridiculous. It is not there fault that the teams that are normally successful are having down years. OC has been on the short end of those teams for years and it's about time the shoe is on the other foot. Nobody has said OC is a powerhouse. We have a great team who has a chance to do some special this year. Whether they go undefeated or lose the rest of there games, know this Rebel fan will be there backing them no matter what!

I said in an earlier post that UCGRAD posts cynicism about the Rebels. It just kills some folks to see others more successful than their own team. And I agree, win out or lose TRUE Rebel fans remain in tact to support OC.

Go powder your nose and relax, if you start crying over a little smack talk then you should

stay off of coach T. Kinda like Looser Leaves Town Match!!!!

Great first half in Troy but the Rebels offense was way to much for Crocket County...at last check...O C 42.. C C 18. It was 18 to 27 at half time and the rebels scored with under 30 seconds before the half . Crocket county moved the ball at will on obion but on the same token...O C big play makers has done it again in Fair and parr. Great going rebels and time to key in on game #5.