Crockett County @ Obion County

swingjuice wrote:

Obion County is 3-0, OK, but you haven't played anyone with a winning record, Union City 1-2

Ripley 1-2, Westview 1-2. Your playing Crockett County next and lets see, whats there record,

oh, wait, they're 1-2 also. All of a sudden Obion County's a powerhouse. Thats funny

Swingyjuice- what's funny is the intelligence behind your post. :roflol:

For starters- UC/OC was the season opener- Neither team had a record until the game was over- When they played Ripley- they had a winning record- 1-0, 1-1 after the game and the same can be said for Westview who were 1-1 coming into that game. :mellow: The Rebels play the schedule that is in front of them and HELLO - you play to win the game..! They are 3-0 and host a solid Crockett Co. team this Friday night who have just as many athletes and are well coached. Once again- as stated earlier- if OC doesn't consistently stop the run- they could be in trouble. But all this - it's a fluke they are 3-0 is just a bunch of crap :unsure: If past opponents say the offense is what wins them games and the defense is lacking well- if that be the case- they should've been scored upon more-- they wouldn't have had 4 INT. already if they weren't that good and the other team would've held on to the ball instead of watching them take it away and sprint 98 yards for a TD.. OH- how did the defense do that.. Aint nothing to it but to do it

OCCHS Rebels are just like any team at this point in the season- looking to improve and play their best each week. They haven't mastered anything yet this season- but they have played 3 games and won 3 games --- You betta RECOGNiZE!! 8-)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swingjuice wrote:

Obion County is 3-0, OK, but you haven't played anyone with a winning record, Union City 1-2

Ripley 1-2, Westview 1-2. Your playing Crockett County next and lets see, whats there record,

oh, wait, they're 1-2 also. All of a sudden Obion County's a powerhouse. Thats funny

Swingyjuice- what's funny is the intelligence behind your post. :roflol:

For starters- UC/OC was the season opener- Neither team had a record until the game was over- When they played Ripley- they had a winning record- 1-0, 1-1 after the game and the same can be said for Westview who were 1-1 coming into that game. :mellow: The Rebels play the schedule that is in front of them and HELLO - you play to win the game..! They are 3-0 and host a solid Crockett Co. team this Friday night who have just as many athletes and are well coached. Once again- as stated earlier- if OC doesn't consistently stop the run- they could be in trouble. But all this - it's a fluke they are 3-0 is just a bunch of crap :unsure: If past opponents say the offense is what wins them games and the defense is lacking well- if that be the case- they should've been scored upon more-- they wouldn't have had 4 INT. already if they weren't that good and the other team would've held on to the ball instead of watching them take it away and sprint 98 yards for a TD.. OH- how did the defense do that.. Aint nothing to it but to do it

OCCHS Rebels are just like any team at this point in the season- looking to improve and play their best each week. They haven't mastered anything yet this season- but they have played 3 games and won 3 games --- You betta RECOGNiZE!! 8-)

For sure the Rebels have a GREAT Offense...one of the best in these parts. Their defense also plays with some of the skilled players from the offensive side of the ball. The key does remain how their defense will handle another team like their own.

Edited by UCGRAD

For sure the Rebels have a GREAT Offense...one of the best in these parts. Their defense also plays with some of the skilled players from the offensive side of the ball. The key does remain how their defense will handle another team like their own.

Crockett County will be talented as they always are. But I don't expect their offense will be like OC.

They see that offense everyday in practice,i dont think they will be too shocked when they see that style on a friday night.

They see that offense everyday in practice,i dont think they will be too shocked when they see that style on a friday night.

You can't compare practice with the real game situation. Coach ward outside of Cody will be the best coach you face all year. They both are proven coaches in the playoffs and Coach Jackson is making his way towards that direction as it seems.

Well the crockett team i seen this past week looked great.... Totally deffrent from the cav team in week 0 and 1!! They made big hits good catches and the line actually bloked for the johnson kid and the jonthan aka jj who both ran hard and looked good!! OC will be a test for the cavs! This games outcome depends on which CC team shows up! If last weeks team shows itll be a battle i think! To bad im going out of town and missing the game... Keep me updated on the score please!

Hey swing, I like your Milan Bulldawgs and love to watch them play. In fact, if I didn't support Gibson Co., I'd be at more Milan games watching Milan play. However, Obion Co. is legit this year man. I watched them this past week against Westview and they easily dominated the game, especially that second half. I'm not saying Milan is better than OC or OC is better than Milan, but I do believe by seasons end, OC will earned people's respect and possibly yours as well. Their offense is probably one of the best offenses in West TN this year. Their defense is their only weakness in my opinion and it's not too weak to be honest. If your so confident in Milan being better than OC, then why are you debating at how "bad" OC is?

Hey swing, I like your Milan Bulldawgs and love to watch them play. In fact, if I didn't support Gibson Co., I'd be at more Milan games watching Milan play. However, Obion Co. is legit this year man. I watched them this past week against Westview and they easily dominated the game, especially that second half. I'm not saying Milan is better than OC or OC is better than Milan, but I do believe by seasons end, OC will earned people's respect and possibly yours as well. Their offense is probably one of the best offenses in West TN this year. Their defense is their only weakness in my opinion and it's not too weak to be honest. If your so confident in Milan being better than OC, then why are you debating at how "bad" OC is?

I hear ya GC, I watched OC play and they looked good vs Westview, but I'm not super impressed.

The level of talent on the teams they've played is just not very good.

I think it would be difficult for OC to score on Milan's D.

I really didn't understand your last sentence.

Crockett County will be talented as they always are. But I don't expect their offense will be like OC.

Correct CC will run run run shorting the game to keep te OC offence off the field..thats why OC's D matters this week..have no idea which CC team will show up,but they're gettin better weekly..

still going with OC

You can't compare practice with the real game situation. Coach ward outside of Cody will be the best coach you face all year. They both are proven coaches in the playoffs and Coach Jackson is making his way towards that direction as it seems.

Once again you dont have a clue what your talking about,but im not surprised.

I hear ya GC, I watched OC play and they looked good vs Westview, but I'm not super impressed.

The level of talent on the teams they've played is just not very good.

I think it would be difficult for OC to score on Milan's D.

I really didn't understand your last sentence.

Who has Milan played so far? I think they had it pretty easy so far. Trenton,Humboldt an Gibson co. REALLY?