District 12AA

District12AA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC will beat FV in the playoffs. Bank on it.

Lewis has two wins against two AWFUL teams. Try beating someone with at least a five hundred record before you start that big talk. It appears that y'all were merely a blip on Fairview's playoff run. They're getting ready for Giles and Marshall Co., the only true competition they have this season.

Well no, Lewis will beat the crap out of East but they've got their hands full with Fairview.

Yessir three predictions. Second round, I hope. Fairview has about two really good atheletes, #21 the kid from Ensworth, and the QB. #20 Cavender is pretty good but not a weapon on offense. I'm just gunna let you trust that I know something you don't, or you can call me an idiot. Either way, it won't matter. I'll just say that FV won't beat LC again.

Lewis County will be lucky to beat East. I predict a suprised bunh in hole in the wall...... Lewis is no threat to Fairview.

You have to be high on meth or something if you think East will beat Lewis County. East is terrible and always have been. I mean, their middle school is good but when they get in high school they suck it up. But Lewis will make it to playoffs this year and win the first 2 games. Count on it.

Standings after Week 3 of District Play

Marshall Co. (3-0)

Fairview (4-0)

Giles Co. (2-1)

Lewis Co. (2-1)

Page (2-2)

Hickman Co. (1-3)

Spring Hill (1-3)

East Hickman (1-3)

Summitt (0-3)

Marshall Co. continued to prove why they are the best team in the league. We have a showdown in the Jungle this week when the Tigers take on Fairview. When we win this game, go ahead and ship us the district championship and give Coach T the coach of the year award.

Giles Co. had a bye week, look for them to win out and finish 2nd in the district.

Right now Marshall is in the drivers seat. Friday night will determine the length of the trip. Franklinlite will have trouble beating Marshall in the dump. If it was at their place it would be a even match. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks Giles Mash Unit numbers will decline. Giles should improve over the last half of the season. Lewis has no chance against Marshall. Their offense plays directly into the strength of Marshall's defense. I still can't believe Page will spoil it for someone.

I'll go with Marshall - Giles - Franklinlite - Lewis. :ph34r:

Yessir three predictions. Second round, I hope. Fairview has about two really good atheletes, #21 the kid from Ensworth, and the QB. #20 Cavender is pretty good but not a weapon on offense. I'm just gunna let you trust that I know something you don't, or you can call me an idiot. Either way, it won't matter. I'll just say that FV won't beat LC again.

I like how you say, #21 the kid from ensworth, if you actually knew fairview football, you would know that #21 has been with the team since peewee, this also goes for the rest of the team, the team has stuck together through the years and have the best team chemistry Fairview has ever had.