Failure of McMinn Central Football: Kids or Coach

SAGINAWFAN

Looks like someone can't handle the truth!I was a head coach at ------------,and had great years from 19-- to 19--.I tell you what,If central can win one of the next three games then i will never post on here again.How do you like those apples? :thumb: Also I never attacked his character, just his work ethics and coaching ability.

by hiding behind a screen name, ill forever have to simply place ballcoach93 up there with Lombardi, Walsh, and parcells as coaching icons

You are wrong about the spitt O line two years ago. Polk line outweighed theirs by 30lbs a man and that's why they won that classic game. It was one of the best I have ever seen

The game I was talking about there was no way

polk out weighed them they had 2 monsters in the middle of their o-line and polks d-line only weighed about 230lbs a thats a maybe same group was in the same postion when Walker Valley had 2 300 plus boys on the line, one is now at Ole Miss. Polk looked like a middle school team against them and still dominated.

Edited by anotherback

The game I was talking about there was no way

polk out weighed them they had 2 monsters in the middle of their o-line and polks d-line only weighed about 230lbs a thats a maybe same group was in the same postion when Walker Valley had 2 300 plus boys on the line, one is now at Ole Miss. Polk looked like a middle school team against them and still dominated.

wv line was huge, sp was not

I agree I am saying that cussing happens cussing at a kid is a different story. I do not think it is acceptable to be repeatedly cussed by a coach but once or twice every now and then so be it. I didn't say it made him a "good" coach but now it is nearly impossible to find someone that does not cuss, coaches get frustrated and cuss it happens. Players definitely cuss much much more almost every player will cuss frequently with the exception of a very few.

If they are young like you said, i would say give him another year and if its the same next year then he may need to go,but its hard for me to think theres that much cussing going on.I know words slip out sometimes we've all done it but this seems more then that,but i'm going on what you guys are saying.Got to remember this isn't college, this is high school.Rome wasn't built in a day.

Look the problems at chs are not as bad as everyone thinks. true that are small and don't have that much talent, but there have been worse teams do better things. also i don't think anyone is to blame or if you are gonna blame someone it needs to be equal. i think the kids need to get some kind of leadership among the players. they need to have someone step up and take charge because the coaches can't get out there and play the games for the kids all they can do is prepare them and get them ready. now if that is not getting done then that is a coaching issue.

Metting with school officials will get no one anywhere in this system especially this School.

I do not lay blame on the Coaches or Kids. Look back at the Admin! If the ole saying is true that chit runs down hill, then go back to the top. The AD and PRIN. Should they not be held accountable for their actions. How many total Coaches has Central gone thru over the past 7 years...Head, Asst. and Volunteer. It might reflect back to the admin not sure they are capable of making just decisions.

Hole everyone accountable for their actions/decisions.

The Coaches now know the game of football, maybe not granted with the neccessary tools, but with some hard work and determination some success can be achieved no matter how great or small.

I believe they have already scored more points than all of last season, so is this not a step in the right direction.

too much complexity at Central....all used to being the ol days and ways....new blood to revive the veins and push out those who have been there too long just sucking the marrow from the bones.

Just my opinoin and Im sticking to it.

That will get some back points! LOL :roflol:

This is comical really- aside from the fact that the players probably read this word for word. It's funny how you want to preserve the integrity of the young men and teach the life skills... But where in life can you relentlessly tear at someone publically without putting your name on it? I'll never teach my son to raise Cain all he wants on a public official, but don't dare let him see your face or know your name. For all that Goodin isn't doing, I'm sure he's not stooping to that level cowardice