Failure of McMinn Central Football: Kids or Coach

SAGINAWFAN

2 questions for ya. 1. Are you a Central alum? 2. You claim to be a coach in the past. Where did you coach? (Not trying to start any flack, just like to know the credentials of people who seem to be so smart.)

He wont answer that. He is a coward that hides behind a screen name to bash coach Goodin. Real big man he is, right? :roflol:

Ahhh has your feeling been hurt, let me say I'm not sorry. Hum then why have none of those won titles? Hate to bring out the tarnish on your beloved Hero.

But no need to get upset....lol

He's not my hero. I never said that. He's never won a state championship but he's been a whole lot more successful in his time at central than any football coach. My family has been apart of central athletics since the school started. Chicken ---- like u and ballcoach93 are an embarassment to loyal charger fans

It's killing ya isn't it? I will be at the game tomorrow night,Feel free to come by and we will talk some football.I will be wearing a central blue shirt and have a central hat on.

I may just do that but will you do me a favor? Will you sign my "BALLCOACH93, you can kiss our Goodin A!@) t shirt???

It's killing ya isn't it? I will be at the game tomorrow night,Feel free to come by and we will talk some football.I will be wearing a central blue shirt and have a central hat on.

I had no plans on attending the game, but I would love to introduce myself to you tomorrow night. Id say there will be a few hundred people there wearing a Central blue shirt and a central hat on. I would like to meet you and put a face with the ole ballcoach. Im not ashamed to show my face or let you know who I am. Let's be a little more specific on where you will be standing and where we could meet to discuss football, ballcoach93.

Edited by canadian

I had no plans on attending the game, but I would love to introduce myself to you tomorrow night. Id say there will be a few hundred people there wearing a Central blue shirt and a central hat on. I would like to meet you and put a face with the ole ballcoach. Im not ashamed to show my face or let you know who I am. Let's be a little more specific on where you will be standing and where we could meet to discuss football, ballcoach93.

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it to the game tonight,I have to work.But I will listen to it on the radio,Maybe I can make it a little after halftime if the score isn't to bad.