Cumberland Co. @ Livingston Acam.

Jet Pride

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the word on LA's QBs? If McCoin is good to go,I like LA.

Just know that Brock ia ok...don't know anything about playing. I hope they choose to not play him because this don't have any play-off significance. Also if it did I would also hope that they wouldn't play him for his safety. Just to be on the safe side a couple games rest could really help. I think we play Upperman after CC so now is the time for Brock to get better. . It's just a game. There will be others.

As for the Robinson kid, Im sure he will be ready. They kept him overnight just to make sure he was ok. And if not then LA would look to Qualls a Freshman to run the team. Without Brock I'm sure the LA offensive play calling would be very "Vanilla". This is where the LA DEE "must carry their team" it's hard to lose if you can keep someone from scoring. At least set your defensive goals to shut the other team out, you never know it could happen.

Just know that Brock ia ok...don't know anything about playing. I hope they choose to not play him because this don't have any play-off significance. Also if it did I would also hope that they wouldn't play him for his safety. Just to be on the safe side a couple games rest could really help. I think we play Upperman after CC so now is the time for Brock to get better. . It's just a game. There will be others.

As for the Robinson kid, Im sure he will be ready. They kept him overnight just to make sure he was ok. And if not then LA would look to Qualls a Freshman to run the team. Without Brock I'm sure the LA offensive play calling would be very "Vanilla". This is where the LA DEE "must carry their team" it's hard to lose if you can keep someone from scoring. At least set your defensive goals to shut the other team out, you never know it could happen.

hope both young men will be ok? By the way, do you know what Wilson Cates is up to? I would guess that he is in med school. Great kid and a very good friend of one of our grandkids.

Edited by wingman10

hope both young men will be ok? By the way, do you know what Wilson Cates is up to? I would guess that he is in med school. Great kid and a very good friend of one of our grandkids.

I saw the play where Brock got hurt but didn't see or know that Robinson got hurt until after the game. Glad both are OK. If possible, a couple weeks off would help them. I figure Winningham will get snaps in practice this week. He was in line to be the QB at Smith County next year.

I saw the play where Brock got hurt but didn't see or know that Robinson got hurt until after the game. Glad both are OK. If possible, a couple weeks off would help them. I figure Winningham will get snaps in practice this week. He was in line to be the QB at Smith County next year.

Dont think that is in the plans. Not real sure though.

Winningham at QB? Won't happen trust me. When the game starts, #8 will be under center. As for the game, it doesn't appear Cumb Co is very good so I'm saying LA 52 Cumb Co. 6. After the poor offensive showing against Smith Co, LA explodes this week. Cumb gets one late when LA has their 3rd string in.