Macon @ Sycamore

geo1126

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about Sycamore but if offense is their strength then that could be bad for Macon. I watched Macon last Friday against Goodpasture and they didn't look like they could stop anyone. On the other hand, doesn't like Macon's passing game could be stopped either. Either way, I hope Macon gets a much needed win here. Anyone have any insight on Sycamore?

On offense the War Eagles run the Wing-T and have some good backs. At halfback you'll see Dale Tamborella & Freddy Teague. Tamborella is a pounder while Teague is a speedster. At fullback you'll see two hard-nosed runners in Tanner Tucker and Hunter Anderson. The wing for the War Eagles is speedster Kevin Heath. On defense the War Eagles like to mix up their fronts. They are a 4-4 and like to bring pressure.

In their games to this point:

Sycamore gave up 20 to Glencliff however two muffed punts gave the Colts two 30 yard fields. The Colts other score came on a 70 yard punt return for a score.

Sycamore gave up 13 points to Cheatham County. Those 2 scores came on the Cubs only two offensive possessions of the second half. Sycamore controlled the clock and dominated the rest of the game. The Cubs scored 49 against Montgomery Central following this one.

Sycamore gave up just 7 to Greenbrier. The Bobcats scored 27 points against Creek Wood the week prior to their meeting with SHS.

Sycamore's defense is good and they will hit you in the mouth. Macon County will struggle to score 35 (as predicted) on them. I doubt Macon could score more than 21 on them in all honesty.

Macon could have a field day on Sycamore's secondary if changes aren't made, but sycamore has two weeks to prepare due to an off week. Sycamore can stop anybody's running game.

On offense, Sycamore is no longer a one-trick pony like years past. They threw for over 300 yards against Greenbrier.

This will not be a high scoring game and the team with the least amount of turnovers will win by a touchdown or less. Both coaching staffs will have their kids ready and alot of the assumed offense will be negated.

Here's to a good game and no injuries!

Is this game @ Sycamore or Macon. Coach T says Sycamore. Tiger schedule in the program says @ Macon. I did think we played at Sycamore last year. Is anyone for sure? This is one of those games were no one really knows what to expect from the other one. No doubt the war eagles are moving in a positive direction with there new coach. And the tigers play book is getting allot deeper. Tigers played a hard fought game friday and came up a little short. No need to hang your head in a game like that. Both teams played a complete 4 quarters of football. Thats something I felt macon didnt do in the trousdale game. It makes even more interesting that both teams have a by week before the game to prepare. Should be a good match up.

Is this game @ Sycamore or Macon. Coach T says Sycamore. Tiger schedule in the program says @ Macon. I did think we played at Sycamore last year. Is anyone for sure? This is one of those games were no one really knows what to expect from the other one. No doubt the war eagles are moving in a positive direction with there new coach. And the tigers play book is getting allot deeper. Tigers played a hard fought game friday and came up a little short. No need to hang your head in a game like that. Both teams played a complete 4 quarters of football. Thats something I felt macon didnt do in the trousdale game. It makes even more interesting that both teams have a by week before the game to prepare. Should be a good match up.

The game is definitely at Macon. You are right about the WarEagles moving in a positive direction with their new coach. He has come in and breathed new life in our program and his enthusiasm is contagious. A rocky start at first, but, these guys have gotten better each week. Last week definitely showed their passing game has come around. With Clanton's accuracy and Heath's speed, they can be deadly to anyone's defense. And if that is not enough let's pound you with Tamborella, Tucker, Anderson, Bright.... The list is a long one. It will be a good match up and I can't wait.

On offense the War Eagles run the Wing-T and have some good backs. At halfback you'll see Dale Tamborella & Freddy Teague. Tamborella is a pounder while Teague is a speedster. At fullback you'll see two hard-nosed runners in Tanner Tucker and Hunter Anderson. The wing for the War Eagles is speedster Kevin Heath. On defense the War Eagles like to mix up their fronts. They are a 4-4 and like to bring pressure.

In their games to this point:

Sycamore gave up 20 to Glencliff however two muffed punts gave the Colts two 30 yard fields. The Colts other score came on a 70 yard punt return for a score.

Sycamore gave up 13 points to Cheatham County. Those 2 scores came on the Cubs only two offensive possessions of the second half. Sycamore controlled the clock and dominated the rest of the game. The Cubs scored 49 against Montgomery Central following this one.

Sycamore gave up just 7 to Greenbrier. The Bobcats scored 27 points against Creek Wood the week prior to their meeting with SHS.

Sycamore's defense is good and they will hit you in the mouth. Macon County will struggle to score 35 (as predicted) on them. I doubt Macon could score more than 21 on them in all honesty.

heard the same tune from you last year. you know one of these year's you will get it right.